HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The specs for this phone sound awesome. I'll take it.

The tight build of the unibody, curved brushed aluminum back, insanely gorgeous screen, expandable memory, crisp stereo speakers, and the efficient use of battery.  What’s not to like about the HTC One (M8)? But my favorite thing about it is that it’s beautiful! There I said it. 

Favorite thing about the m8: the micro SD card slot. That was standard on non smart phones not too long ago, how is it that phones are actually losing basic functionality?

Favorite thing about the HTC One in general: The front facing, stereo speakers. I can't describe how much I hate my phone's audio.

Does anyone know why google would be pushing on screen buttons (no pun intended)? what do they have to gain?

This is such an amazing phone, thank you Linustech!  I hope I win!

The build quality on this thing is soo sexy *drools*  I badly need this.

the second camera that calculates depth and also the building materials!!! i would love it :D

Best thing about HTC M8 is that it screams innovation!! Love the front facing speakers - no more cupping, YES!!

I think the best thing about the HTC M8 is how different it is from all the other phones.

Damn that awesome build quality. Linus, you may have successfully turned me back to HTC. Was literally about to buy a sgs5 to replace my s4. Then I saw this video. I had a One X back in the day but didn't like it much. Seems the tide is turning.....

Build Quality & Front Facing Speakers.... can't decide :)

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

The design of the M8 and the feel of it is the best I have ever felt in a store looking at phones before. 

I just love the way HTC decides to go with the best quality design out there. The screen is very sharp and has a nice contrast. The thing I love the most is how even though they choose to go with a themed android experience, It doesn't look nearly as flashy as Samsung's approach for example.

My favorite thing is the camera it's interesting to veiw pictures with nice unique effects!

The best thing I like about the HTC One M8 is the BoomSound feature.

That boomsound definitely is my favorite feature. I'd absolutely love being able to hear my music when I put down my device, without having to flip it over or have it slanted. 

I really love a lot of the software changes and whatnot such as the notification bar changing colors. It just adds a dynamic feature that saves you from staring at a boring screen. As for physical aspects, I like the look and feel of the rounded edges of the M8. Really awesome phone overall!

This phone is awesome. way better than the GS5. Look at that build quality!!

I have been a nexus user past 3 years and I thought nothing would beat stock android but this beast out here just ate my thought away..

In love with the htc m8 the one thing I love about it is that it is HTC..!! simply brilliant (Y)

Best thing about the m8 is the build quality, for sure!

it feels unlike any other phone I've held before.

CPU: i7-4770k [delidded, watercooled]  | RAM: 8GB Corsair Dominator 2133MHz | MB: ASUS Maximus VI Formula | GPU: 2 reference GTX780's [watercooled] | SSD: Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: WD Black 4TB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D

Please give me the M8.....!! cant wait to get it... i have never won anything from your channel... I have tried so many times...!!!48740162.jpg

post-75604-0-15366100-1397901625.jpg