Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Still don't own a cell phone, so would be nice to win ^^ 

I really like the big screen and speakers. I've always have been really big on audio quality.

Good luck guys! 

I would love to win a HTC One (M8)

Because:

- I love the design and build quality of this phone

- I never had a HTC phone before and would love to have one

- It is better than my Nokia 302 (it's a basic phone) and would be great flu to have a smartphone than a basic mobile phone

- The HTC One (M8) have a great sexy look

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) would have to be the build quality. The machined metal and more rounded and ergonomic edges just feels more premium than other plastic flagships at the same price (Cough cough). It's all about how good it feels in your hand for me, and the M8 is at the top of the class in that department! 

My favorite things would have to be the forward facing speakers and metal body. New things scare me though and I haven't had an HTC device since the launch of the Evo... moved to the S3 and got used to it. I know this is deeply rooted in personal preference but from a tech and ui standpoint would you guys recommend the M8 (If of course I don't win it) over the S5 or suggest waiting for the new Iphone which may finally have a screen large enough to actually use.

Never used an Iphone aside from playing with the girlfriends. Got used to the lag associated with Sammy... haven't used sense in over 2 yrs. Oh and I gave up on rooting as it simply took too long to bother with every time a new update came out that was worth having... so I am pretty much back to just your average phone calling/texting/photo taking muppet.

My favourite thing about the m8, is the overall build quality. It seems superb and strong, but not too bulky. Also, the sound quality is great. Thanks Linus/HTC for this giveaway and good luck to everyone.

P

I love those inbuilt speakers. Every time I don't have my Bluetooth speaker with me I miss having a good sound output on my phone and it seems that the HTC One m8 is exactly what I'm looking for.

I actually have the HTC One S and for it's generation, it's a very beautiful smartphone. And what i most like on the new M8 is the design. The quality is here, and i love the curves. 

2nd thing i like, the microsd card. On my One S, i can't add one, and it's very frustrating when you can't add more music.

I owned a HTC Incredible S a few years ago and it served me well with its great design and features. I can only say that the HTC One M8 will definitely exceed all my expectations of a top of the line powerful smartphone to serve me in my daily tasks.

Guys I had an HTC one X and I loved it. It was the best phone I had so far except there was a warranty issue which HTC took care of.

I want now the HTC Zoë and the beautiful snappy phone which Linus showed in the video! The build quality is extraordinary perhaps better than iPhone. That's what I like about it! Good luck to everyone,