HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I mostly like the ID of the phone and the boomsound speakers.

I am a "stupid" 17 year old that can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds and that is getting into pc gaming.

Thumbs up?

my favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality of the phone. I want that phone!!!!!.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build the brush metal finish is just great, the screen has native damage resistance which is totally cool because i some time put my phone in the same pocket with my keys and with this phone i wouldn't have to worry about seeing any major damages to a perfect screen. Next are the speakers and Linus could not have said it better "their loud enough and sound good enough for me to legitimately enjoy you-tube videos in a noisy environment like a moving car and listen to music at my desk while i work A freaking +" and finally the HD resolution i can watch all my movies and you-tube videos in full HD 

This was a great video for a great seeming phone.

As to what impressed me about this phone, honestly? It was the impeccable build quality and design that shows that it was done by a team that truly cares about their product and having the edge on the competition at all times. It really is impressive.

Stay classy HTC.

This phone is so wicked. I LOVE the fit and finish....best build quality I've ever seen.

Favourite thing about the M8 is the specs. This phone is a real beast, what I've come to expect of HTC.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 has got to be the battery life optimization! I smart phone with passable battery life! WOOO!!!

Good luck everyone. :)

I am actually considering to go back to owning an HTC phone. My last one was the HTC Amaze and I really love the build quality and feel of their phones as well as the M8.

I also like the new gesture features the M8 now has in order to unlock the screen.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

HTC sense. if im going to have my first smartphone i want it to be htc m8. fast and sexy htc sense is <3

the best part of the m8 is the sleek body

GIVE IT TO ME!!

Linus, you know you love me.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I love the review Linus, keep it up! Those sexy speakers. :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

My favorite thing is the design... oh god dat aluminum and glass combo - it makes me nerdgasm.

Sorry, that comment turned out WAY weirder than it sounded in my head.

Anyways, it'd be awesome to win the giveaway... I'm literally stuck with an LG XPRESSION right now (Google it, but bring a vomit-bucket).
:D  :D  :D  :D

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I love the overall design of the phone....especially that headphone jack location. It touches my soul.

blasddddddd oagggggghhhhhhnnngdfeeengsd htc

CPU: Intel QX9300 @ 2.7 GHz CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-L12  MotherboardEVGA 132 780i  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 4GB  SSD:  Crucial M4 128GB  HDD:  WD 3TB Red  GPU:  NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT Ultra 3 Way SLI PSU: Cougar RX 600W Case: Silverstone TJ07  Monitor: Benq XL2420T(3) Keyboard: Ducky Year Of The Dragon Mouse: Steelseries Akari Laser  Headset: Beyerdyamic DT880 600 ohm

I like the gesture controlled calling, really nice feature :]

Hmmmmmmm? WHY SO SERIOUS?

I really love the the BoomSound speakers and the aluminum build  :)

Favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be the amazing construction of the device. It's beautiful!!

I really love the innovation in speakers! It took many phone manufacturers until HTC to finally innovate the position of speakers to make it better.  :lol: