HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love everything about HTC. My favorite part of is the metal body and how there is more being used.

I love the display so much it's freaking gorgeous, and thanks for the giveaway Linus

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin. I spend my spare time watching M8 review videos, while secretly wishing to own one.  :( Anyway, I thought I loved the HTC one M7, until its successor, the M8 was released. The micro sd slot makes a huge difference, especially because it allows for more space availability. With 90% aluminium, the M8 seems sturdy and durable, yet classy! The camera, wider screen, the speakers,  i could go on and on. What the hell, I love everything about the M8, because again, I secretly fantasize :wub: about owning one. I have a really cheap and useless phone and it's embarrassing. It's about time. Please turn my fantasy into reality :D

Oddly enough my favorite aspect about this phone is the theme/skin layout compared to Galaxy s5. The fact that I wouldn't have to install the Nova Launcher app to change the homescreen to my likings is pretty great 

I believe the best part of the HTC ONE M8 is definitely the processor. I'm so tired of using my iPhone 4 haha.

My favorite is the Front Facing Speakers! I make the same joke with my iPhone friends...make a cup with your hand...or I hand them a toilet paper roll! LOL!!!!

My favorite is the Front Facing Speakers! I make the same joke with my iPhone friends...make a cup with your hand...or I hand them a toilet paper roll! LOL!!!!

I love the fact that the speakers were placed and designed for HUMANS to use. Font facing speakers are something that is a huge selling point for this phone, not to mention the fact that they're stereo speakers.

The biggest gripe I have about my S3 is the speaker on the back. Definitely in need of a new phone, and these speakers look spectacular!

My favorite part about the M8 is first build quality. It is by far the best looking phone, period! Second the front facing speakers. Like hello other phone manufactures...!!!

Love the metal case. I think it just looks so much better than a plastic phone.

I have an old one and now I need a new ONE... get it? Battery life is the best feature.

If its an upgrade to my htc one (m7) then I'm amazed and I really like how it still looks awesome. I don't know about the on-screen buttons but i guess its alright haha.

I like the dual camera a lot i do like taking pics

My favorite feature has to be the build quality. As someone thinking about switching from an iPhone, I can't help but be disappointed with phones made entirely of plastic. 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the 5 inch screen, Sense 6, Zoe, and Boomsound!!!!!!!

There are a lot of things that I love on this phone. I am going to name two of which I enjoy the most. 1. The aluminum casing all around the phone 2. Ultra pixel camera love it for the low light.

Htc has always been producing beautiful phones but this years software features have that taken it another level. All the new features are practical and will be used on a daily basis. My favorite feature is the new gestures

Finally a better charge time! I can't even tell you how annoying the charge time is on my M7, so glad to hear that they fixed the issue on the M8. That would probably have to be my favorite thing about it.