HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i like the dual front boomsound speakers, and microSD card support

Dear, Linus

I really want a Htc One m8 because I am too poor to afford a phone like that, as I splashed my cash on a private jet and now I only have £3,000,0000 left, and I am saving it up for the trip to the moon. I hope you understand  :)

Sexy screen and speakers

The build quality looks amazing on the phone, a lot better from South Korean counterparts.

The major thing I like about the ONE M8 is the build quality. In my opinion it trumps 99% of all phones on the market. I hope I can get my hands on the ONE sometime soon! It would be EPIC!

What I like on the HTC One is, that I can sell it, if I win :-D

hhaha lol same here

very nice phone since i never used one coz i cant afford one

My favorite thing the is the metal finish ,its just soooo nice. The build quality is awesome I feel like i want lick it everyday. I would prob take it on a date too hmmmm I heard askala has really good weather this year... OMG the cold... and if i had his phone (which is metal) will be like the cold you like sort of like somewhat like when your hot and you switch side of the pillow to get that cold felling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The speaks of this phone is so nice and loud I could prob break dance to them while im the shower. I've been practicing this one move in the shower and this phone will prob motivate me to dance more. I would also record a lot of videos of me dancing windmills,headspins butt spins you name it. This phone will be my life for awhile I will love it as much I i love my pet alpaca. This pone would be the reason why I finally can save money on books I can teach pictures of all my books and return it =). With the screen big enough to read I never have to buy damn expensive college books again. Since I don't have any books anymore I can have more money to do more productive things.With doing more productive things I will be able to finally finish college.  because of finishing college I am able to get a job thus this phone single handedly made me become a successful person. With becoming a successful person I am able to find a girlfriend and hopefully a wife. Later I will have kids and a nice family and maybe also a dog.... and who do i thanks for all this??? HTC!!!!! ............. and Linus of course,  you just set my future for me thanks. 

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the large screen and front facing speakers :)

Hands down my favourite aspect of this phone is the build quality. In a day and age when samsungs S series is one of the few brands held up as one of the best smartphones with its cheap build quality, android based competition such as HTC's One M8 with its sublime build quality is sorely needed.

Best phone. Its like the  Apple but with android. Overall build quality and the speakers  are the best in the market.

my favourite thing is the bright, accurate display. Sick of oversaturated trickery making things look terrible

I really like the build quality and the looks of the M8!

It is by far the best looking android phone out there!

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

My favourite thing about the HTC ONE M8 would have to be the metal design all the phones ive had previously have had a plasticy feel i want that build quality so badly

Fav thing: that microSD slot!!! and sheer awesomeness of using aluminum. :)

Its the build quality for me, hands down. p.s. LINUS IS A PIMP 4 LYFE and LUKE IS AS WELL!!!!

i like the dual camera and i don't have a smartphone :(  :) Hope i win!

loved the M7 so hell yeah for a chance at a free M8

I just love the look of this phone!!  felt in love when i first saw it!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: