HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This would be a great upgrade from using a Droid 2.

My favorite feature about the HTC ONE M8 is the boom sound speakers because i'm tired of doing the cup thing every single time i don't have my earphones. Plus the build quality is just orgasmic as ONE might say.

You should give luke your htc one (m7)

Design! Come one guys i need to change my SGS I-9000 running kitkat like a boss!

Awesome video with the familiar Linus-Style of reviewing! You pretty much nailed what I like most about the phone, the creamy soft HTC Sense and the awesome build quality (everything else is great as well :) BTW they inally have an SD card slot. :D

Those speakers are freaking awesome!!!!!!!

The htc desire hd was my first smartphone and i loved the build quality also on the m8 and the boom speaker is a really nice feature

wicked phone love the build design in these htc flagship phones

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

My favorite things about the M8 is the design and build! It looks absolutely stunning!

I really like the build quality. :wub:

I want to win :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

The best on the M8 are really the front speakers and the beautiful looking design.

I love the phone's body, looks really good and looks like it's of good quality.

I love the design of the HTC One M8, for example the brushed look on the back. I also love the front facing speakers, all in all probably my most wanted phone. Click the link guys!! :)

I really like the build quality, I am one of those people that went with the S3 because of the sd card slot (which I have a 64gb card in) and now that there is a M sd card slot I would love to have this phone. Also the front mounted speakers is a awesome feature.

thanks for doing all your reviews and giveaways I really appreciate your opinion, in fact I picked up the Asus PB278Q because of your review and the amazing deal I got on it. 

thanks again. Cheers.

Love the new One's dual cameras and screen wake up features!

I like the fact tht HTC did not try to make the lightest compact phone on the market, but instead foucsed on quality when it comes to durrabilty and sound.

This is the phone I want along with the Moto 360 that I'm gonna buy when it comes out. Can't wait for the draw :)

My favourite feature is: The easy gesture system! Good luck Everyone!