Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I've been an iPhone user since the first and I've been wanting to get an Android phone more and more these days. This phone looks as though it would be a great introduction to Android and I would love to get one.

The most i like in HTC One (m8) are those speakers and the design....just gorgeous.  :D And it would be nice upgrade from mine HTC One X. 

Looks like kick ass phone. Would b great upgrade to my phone current using droid x2 running cm10 and no that happy with it. Most importantly that battery life on that phone is stunning and slick design (almost uni-body) easy to carry around. And not to mention the micro sd slot addition which i like it better and one thing that give it a leading edge over apple phones.

Desperately need a phone.  Not having to pay for it would be awesome.  Getting a fantastic phone for free would be the best.  Thanks Linus!

my favorite things about the HTC One M8 has to be the micro SD card slot, its elegant design and the build quality. I would have bought one already if I had the money... :(

anyways, thank you HTC and Linus Tech Tips for this awesome giveaway!!!!

I like how solid it looks. My galaxy s4's plastic looks feels way  too cheap (and hot when using it).. 

My favorite thing about the M8 is OBVIOUSLY the IR blaster, Linus... i mean c'mon. =P. The build quality is pretty amazing overall too though.

Definitely the BoomSound speakers. There is no other phone that even comes close to the quality and practicality of those speakers.

I really like the idea of placing the speakers in front of the device, right now I'm using a Xiaomi Red Rice (also known as HongMi) and that is probably my biggest complain.

Keep up the good work!

Love the build quality, wish it had wireless charging and didn't have the branding bar on the front, otherwise it would;d be perfect!