HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

.. Since i have an iPhone 4S there is quite a bit i like about the new HTC One ..

Heres a few things:

• Battery life - the iPhone 4S' battery barely lasts me 6 hours
  • 4G! - I cannot tell you how much I'm hurting without this, i tether a lot so its a big factor
  • SD Card - Yeah.. My iPhones full.. I hate deleting stuff :)

I am considering getting the HTC One or maybe even a GS5, not sure yet I'll have to check them out in the store to see which one i prefer ;p

I like the design of it, it's very sexy.

the speakers are the best thing about this phone! the way they face you and the sound quality are outstanding! 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the camera because phones these days don't seem to be taking it very seriously which leads to noisy photos and/or me always considering whether or not I should bring my DSLR.

Favorite thing is the chassis

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |

Just gimmi the damn phone ^^

Like: gunmetal

like even more : Please sign my edition on the back linus if i win !

The design is still unmatched in my opinion. Other companies only seem to make their phones uglier every year *looks at samsung* and at least HTC understands how speakers need to be placed :P

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I'm definitely due for a better phone. My favorite part is probably the speakers, since my current phone's speakers are like listening to a tin can.

I love the aesthetics of this beautiful brick of technology! Nice review too!

Love the build quality and the speakers.

Wooow never win anything in my life, specially something this beautiful. 

-So, you got a new phone?

-Yeah, I really like it!

-Which one is it?

-It's the HTC One mate!

All the bad puns aside, I really like the looks of the phone it's simply gorgeous.

I just sacrificed doing a hardware upgrade on my account to get my wife a new phone which was badly needed.

I'm fine with my Raider for the time being but winning a new M8 would be awesome! I've always used HTC devices and the only drawback of them has been battery life which I'm sure would be much improved going from the Raider to the M8.

Fingers crossed.

The inclusion of the microSD card slot makes it the perfect phone out there for me, it was the only gripe I had about the previous HTC One.

I love the metal body, and the microSD card slot.

Great additions!

This phone is on my shortlist for sure.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Never owned a cell phone but the HTC One looks like the better of all that I have been browsing of late at kiosks in the mall.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build construction, awesome speakers and great rock solid specs.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Used to Galaxy because of sd card, but it's awesome that HTC One M8 as sd card. A+

Dang I just love the design of this beauty, it is second to none, clearly puts the iPhone to shame big time...

It's an HTC, 'nuff said ^^ it's a nice company

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon