HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Very nice video review, great work guys!

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

HTC One M8 is stunning. My only problem with the old one is that it lacked on screen buttons. 

Well I finally registered on this forum. So I'm expecting more great phone reviews from you Linus!

35 pages in 2 hours, someone's popular. My god. Thanks again with the password and email reset by the way

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

The battery life and the SD card are the best part. My nexus 5 isn't cutting it anymore storage and battery wise

I am not Batman. That's a great twist isn't it

Build quality has to be my overall favorite thing about the One M8, I'd trade weight of a phone over cheap build quality any day. I love something that feels rigid and solid, and although it may defeat the purpose of having flexible Gorilla glass, it just makes a phone so much more enjoyable to use.

I love the video quality of the main camera, it would almost need a tripod mount lol. The front facing speakers are a big plus too compared to the competition.

My negative thoughts might be about the looks, I liked the One M7 better in that regard. It's probably the new rounded shape I don't like as much. I also liked the smaller size of the M7 better, the M8 is borderline phablet in my books and these don't appeal to me personally.

Overall stunning phone though, would dump my faithful GS2 in a heartbeat :D

All hail Catnip!

Hey linus, please more videos of your cats!  :)

I just love that awesome build quality an those gorgeous looks!! :wub:

im sitting on a broken and quite slow s3 i got from my dad when he switched to a new phone.. i have never had my very own Smart Phone, and never one as good as this :o Praise Lord Linus and Gracious Slick and hope that i win :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I really like the construction of this device..so sexy. The speakers must be really nice to use too >_<

Will ttobyg finally replace his Nokia 8010 dumbphone? Stay tuned to find out after these commercials.

"Wow guys, check out the screen size on the new HTC One M8! It's huge! Perfect for watching youtube or movies!"

"Dude! That's not even the best feature! Check out those speakers bro. You don't even need headphones!"

Got to be the Speakers, that quality is too good to ignore.

time to upgrade!

Love the speakers!

I really love the build quality of this phone!

Thanks Linus for a chance to win this awesome phone!

The best thing about the M8 is without a doubt the design; the build quality/design is just phenomenal.

My favourite thing is the metal case with the rounded corners, the M7 cut into my hands slightly even though it looked cool, no other phone compares in this.

I also love the speakers and the 1080p screen they're now must haves for me.

I also like the improved battery life that's always a plus, but I prefer it to be removable almost didn't buy an M7 because of it. I understand that a sealed in battery makes it lighter, I also noticed it gets less dust in it.

What I really didn't like on the M7 was no SD card, this will be probably why I upgrade long before my battery even fades. Still I'd like the option to keep using it. I still use my HTC Desire HD and my HTC Sensation for development.

p.s. I love micro SD connections, I've done some things that should of broken it but didn't. I've never broken a single one and I have spare cables everywhere. I do now worry about it breaking, I never heard it was a thing before. I love the small size of the micro USB but I hope the next version feels sturdier.

Wouldn't a second battery also solve this for you?

Wireless charging wouldn't do it for me, too inefficient, I can't use the phone while charging and not as portable as USB cable.

p.p.s I love the power button on my M7, I think it's the best thing about the phone compared to previous designs. It's the first I haven't accidently pressed and works perfectly every time. However I'm left handed.

This phone is beatiful. All I want to say. I loved my HTC hero and it's design but it can't handle anything anymore. Good Luck to all!

The speakers kick ass. great phone.

very nice phone, looking to replace my S3 soon and the M8 would make a great upgrade.  :ph34r: