HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really love the design of this phone. It's so nice and thanks to HTC for sponsering this giveaway. :D Love you all!

4 MP camera on the one M8 has started to make me think if pixel count on the camera matters at all, for a better picture quality taken by it.

you need to make video on that linus.  

One does not simply, calling this phone Mate.

Its so awesome opportunity to win this device.

Good luck for everyone.

Probably the brushed aluminium body and definitely the gunmetal color.  :D 

the best ting about the m8 is its originality, it doesn't seem improve because others improved, but it seems that they really want to improve the user experience. 

ps. why don't they use the m8 as mate? (thats what i thought when i first saw it)

No doubt its the best phone with the best build quality out there!

Best thing about HTC One M8? Brushed aluminium in gunmetal. sweet.

my favourite thing about the htc one is the insane build quality and advances in technology such as the dual sensors..

I have the m7 and i had nothing but problems, Hard brick, purple camera, screen backlight bleeding and damaged during repair. Hopefully the m8 is a bit better.

There are so many great things about this phone. But the one i would choose as the best is the speakers. I am always trying to show my friends videos and my s3 speakers aren't loud enough.

Those speakers are just awesome and since it is a phone I find it as the most useful "feature".  :D

I really like the things you can do with the camera, like 3D vision and that you can change focus in a picture. I also really like the speakers.

Regrettably I bought into all of the Samsung hype for both the S2 and S4 and whilst the performance on the S4 is great not a day goes by I don't hate the build quality and the speakers. 
The M8 looks absolutly amazing and the feel of the M7 was terrific so I can only assume this would be the same. Love the idea of the dual camera, even if it is slightly gimmicky and needs a bit of fine tuning. 
I tried to break my contract for my S4 to get the M8 and was told it would cost me $956 so a free M8 would be amazing!

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

Nice editing on this one.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 has got to be the tank-wrapped-in-nokias-wrapped-in-duct tape build quality. It's the nicest kind of construction I've ever seen on a phone.

Well, my favorite thing about the m8 is actually the bodywork and build quality, I don't care about any other software stuff, but this phone is the best looking android phone ever.

Thanks for the give away Linus and team.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

375 pages of comments so far. People really want this phone, must be good ;)

I guess it's about time to change my old-but-gold Samsung S2 xD

Build Quality !!! i love build Quality !! hents i have never owned a samsung smartphone :)

Also the design is beautiful. There is only one thing i don't like about the One m8.. the price..

Oh and no wireless charging, why!