Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Thank you again for giving us the chance to win something simply by posting a reply. What I liked the most about the M8 is the battery lifetime, I mean if I would charge my phone just once a week that would be awesome.

My favourite M8 feature is that is is beautifully built and STILL has a microSD slot. Finally I can replace my iPod nano from 2006 :D

My favourite feature is the front-facing stereo speakers. I'm really with Linus on this one about how nobody else cares to implement such an obvious "feature", and they've already been given a year to copy.

my favorite thing about HTC One M8 is the design (Not only the M8 almost all HTC phone), the speaker is a great thing and a must have, and the support for 128Gb of storage is a must have for me.. :) The battery is a great thing to.. ( According to Linus and some test)

Click The Link People!  :lol:

awesome review Linus, the best feature of the M8 for me definitely is Bommsound because I enjoy being a pain in the a** to all those around on the train ;)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

I'm froffing on the sleekness, its elegance. Even the UI it just seems to fit the overall design.  Away with funky "yolo" yuppiness hyper designs and step back into subtle elegance

Hi Linus, one thing that I really like about the new HTC One (M8) is the design. This M7 already had a great design but the new M8 looks even better. I currently own a Note 3 and I would totally swap for the new HTC One (M8) if it had a better camera (I mean, 4k recording, come'on). Anyway, good luck to everyone and looking forward to the 19th April.

My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely the battery. Manufacturers NEED to start heavily focusing on improving battery life, because what's the point of having a high-tech phone if it's dead within a few hours? HTC seems like the only manufacturer to understand this. Take note LG, Samsung, Lenovo, Apple and Nokia!

I like the boom sound, why that is not a standard I have no idea. Also a big fan of the finish on the back and the concept of the dual cameras. First android phone I've really liked the look of