HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I already own last year's generation - One M7, but it would be sweet to upgrade to M8.
I really appreciate the design, i hope the winner won't put it in rubber case :)
Good Luck to everyone and thanks Linus Media Group for this opportunity.

Love the phone. Coming from an iPhone 4S, I have to say my favorite feature is the stunning build quality. That is the reason the One M8 and M7 are the only android phones I consider owning.

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

My favorite thing is the superb build quality.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

The best thing about this phone truly is the speakers.

Fav thing about m8? DAT Metal chassis, dem speakers! And micro sd card slot! Its a total take-me-away-from-my Samsung galaxy SIII kind of thing! Plus the htc customer advantage thing. Free screen replacement sounds awesome to me!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the very simple and straightforward attentiveness to detail in design. It's just incredibly well crafted, and that acts as more than just a product--it's a symbol. HTC is one of the only good tech designers of today, hands-down the best Android phone designer, and this effort represents their greatest principles. For this reason, I truly hope they succeed. I also hope I win one, so I can show it off and get others into HTC! We need to promote good design principles, which not only make everyday life easier but will genuinely improve the cultural values and quality of design in every aspect of our society. Go HTC! And good luck to everyone hoping to win this device. (I hope I win, I'm in love with this thing!)

Of course my favorite thing is the look of the phone. It looks just amazing.

The thing I love most about the HTC M8 is the premium quality we all know and have come to love from HTC. That brushed aluminum finish is amazing. Have fun keeping up Samsung.

I just got the M7 like 4 months ago.. now i need the new one!

Dat battery life. My body is ready.

I love my HTC one m7. I love the quality feel to it and the speakers are amazing when you watch YouTube. I hope that the m8 will be even better if that is possible.

The two things that i think are the most important to me are the front facing speakers and the 1080p screen. The camera could have been a bit higher resolution but overall the m8 is a great phone. I'll surely buy one if I don't win one  :). The piece of shit Iphone 5 I have now really needs a replacement  :P

I like the speakers the most. I miss the speakers from my Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic so much, because they were the loudest (in the school) and clear (at two down from top volume).

What i like about HTC One M8 is....hmmmmm.....evry single think!That is the most awsome phone ever!!!

I like the dual 4MP Rear Camera and the Dual Flash for toning. A lot of improvements since the last one. AND Thank God for adding the Micro SD Slot. Been waiting for it! Kudos to HTC! 

Definitely best phone so far.I love its build quality and it will be a necessary upgrade from my S2.

Thank you again for giving us the chance to win something simply by posting a reply. What I liked the most about the M8 is the battery lifetime, I mean if I would charge my phone just once a week that would be awesome.

Great phone, great review.

My favourite M8 feature is that is is beautifully built and STILL has a microSD slot. Finally I can replace my iPod nano from 2006 :D

I like the battery life the most. My daily driver (Xperia Active) just dies in the middle of the day.