HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I do love the build quality. having that premium feel to it is something that I really like.
I have not yet have the chance to hold a One m8, but i hopefully will :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Love the design of the M8. Huge improvement over the M7!

Linus and team - always working for the community :)

My favourite thing about the M8 is still THE AWESOME SOUND FROM THE SPEAKERS!!!! :P

The thing that I like most about new HTC One M8 is the amazing build quality cheap phones like my current Galaxy... Also It looks awesome and those speakers turn this into a must buy product.

Love the beautiful colors on the M8's screen and camera. 

Its good to see that not everyone's pushing for more and more megapixels, innovating in other areas instead.

more cat videos please

^ Agreed!

Good looking phone as well.

Linus kudos to you for being one of the best general electronic equipment reviewers out there, so entertaining to watch :D 

Best part of the M8? Actually being able to enjoy videos with that 5in display rather than having your face practically half a finger away from the screen.. I'm looking at you iPhone.

even though I just bought the M7. I love the SD card option and the bigger screen I should have waited.

of course the favourite thing about it is the metal chassis surrounding the whole phone , awesome built quality. Reminds me of my backup Nokia N8 phone with aluminium but not as much as the M8!

Man my Incredible S is starting to show its age a new phone would be sweet. The best thing about the HTC M8 has got to be the aluminum body man that is possibly the best looking phone i have ever seen.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the boomsound speakers and the beautiful sense 6 :)

I love that beautiful and robust design

I love dat original name!!

Honestly though I love sense 6. I've never used it extensively except sideloading a couple of sense roms on my other phones and I gotta say that HTC is probably the only OEM that has done as android skin right.

My Favourite thing is the full metal construction. I like something to feel solid in my hand and not like it's a toy I can break easliy.

such post

winning

Best part about the M8 really is the build quality. All of the phones have good enough camera's for me and although sense isn't a feature, but its no long a reason to avoid HTC. The HTC phone however actually takes a stab at making a non plastic device that looks more suave than anything I own.

Held a mate's M7, fell in love with the feel of it. I can only imagine what the M8 feels like.

Of course the name is my favourite thing of the HTC One M8. Oh, and the SD card slot is really cool. Now I can store all of my Music Collection on a phone

M7 was a love at first sight for me. Unsurprisingly, the M8 is still sexy enough for a 'love at second sight'.

#datbuildquality

I love HTC's implementation of the boom speakers, they did a great job with the HTC one and now the M8  :D kudos! Also the SD card slot awesome! GG HTC!!!

I love the fact that this phone has such a long battery life even with bluetooth and wifi on ! Also that even with a skin its silky smooth ! would love to have one like this ! 

As someone who uses his phone primarily for media consumption, the sound from the BoomSound speakers is by far my favorite feature.  A definite step-up from the cupping technique I have to use! xD

So I have a Sony Xperia Z1s, great phone, but it doesn't have consistency in quality, stuff is already breaking. The first smartphone I ever got was a Evo4g; that thing never gave me issues. I love the M8 and their attention to detail because it gives me a sense of security. The fact that HTC decided to go quality where other companies are going for quantity reaffirms my love of the brand. HANDS DOWN WHAT I LIKE BEST: I don't have to freaking do the HAND CUP thing. I literally had to get a headset for my phone just because in public, the speaker throws sound away from me.