HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

love the build quality of this phone been stuck with glass or plastic really want this phone

I love the sense UI and BoomSpeaker in M8. One of the best android phone. period!

This phone is an absolute dream for people who consume a lot of media. Great screen, great speaker, and great battery life its actually quite amazing to see HTC deliver in every aspect. Personally i think the new retro dot matrix case is the greatest thing since the sliced bread. I'm kinda disappointed that linus didn't showcase it in the video, because that case alone can potentially be a huge decider for people. If you haven't checked it out seriously go check it out.

My favourite thing has to be the boom sound, I'm so sick of my current phone's speakers.

I like that the phone cost $800+ and the front facing speakers. Good luck everyone!

The 90% metal is a smart choice material for the build, Tells us that it shouldnt break easily! And that giraffing curve :o

My favorite thing about the M8 is that HTC are like, screw the rest of the market, we are going to make a phone that we would want to use and not follow Samsung.

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator.

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level.

the camera and the gun metall finnish is my favorit.

Finally a 5 inch plus screen and a battery that lasts more than one day. If only it was waterproof as well it would be the perfect phone.

Build quality! My Galaxy is... ew...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I want the front facing speakers more than anything

No more cupping hand in the bathroom!

Me me me me. I have a galaxy nexus and its getting painfully slow. I could use a new phone :)

I do like that gun metal finish very much and the sense UI is definitely looking much better these days (been a while since I had an HTC)

Cheers!

I realy like the huge screensize of this beast.
Would love to replace my super old LG phone with it. :)

Great review, love the design of the One M8 and would hope to replace my Desire X with it =)

Best feature? This is phone gets everything right and does so much of it awesomely! When you pick it up, you know you're holding perfection! Few phones can claim that.

Love the HTC Designs also those Duo Cameras and those Speakers too,the Position of speakers is really makes sense!

then I can finally stop doing this nonsense cup trick on my Xperia S

My Galaxy Nexus could is running a bit slow. I'd like to win an M8.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the new Snapdragon 805 chipset. Also the dual camera, screen PPI, etc.

I would love for that to be my new phone :)

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

Definitely, the design and feel of this phone is unmatched!