HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The snapdragon processor

Also, batter life seems to be good. If it can have everything turned on (including the onboard popcorn maker) then it works for me. Also, anyone else excited for the Razer nabu?

Good luck everyone, and click the link!

I would love to win this phone as it is super fast and would be huge upgrade to my iphone 3gs.

MY favorite Thing about the HTC one M8 is the size of the screen it would make it easer to read log text and watch Youtube i absolutely  :wub:LOVE the size you it its not to big but not to small. :D 

of course the design is my favorite thing its amazing,

My favorite thing about the HTC m8 is its my mate my soul mate that is that beautiful crisp boom sound music to my soul #htcsoulmate

Getting this beatiful well built phone which is my favorite part about the phone in June but hoping to win the givaway! Good luck to everyone! I also love the speakers

I'm thinking of getting the m8 since someone borrowed my m7 the week i got it and cracked the screen, that happened in june of last year and i really need a phone with out a shaddered screen.

them bloody metal, can't get enough of them.

glhf everyone:)

My favorite things about the HTC one M8 is its super fast processor, awesome camera and gesture recognition. This would be a huge upgrade from my iphone 3gs

My favorite thing about the M8 is the same with my favorite thing about the M7: The Overall Design and Build Quality. 

These past couple of years, HTC has made a very good job on giving its consumers the best experience on the feel of their phones. They give us this satisfaction that the phones we hold on our hands does feel like the amount of dollars we spend on it.

METAL BEATS PLASTIC. Oh yeah!

Epic giveaway. Would love one.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

I really like  M8's unique details, the front speaker and the double rear camera seems like amazing ideas.

Loving these new htc designs and build quality, coming from someone with a gs4, i have no idea what samsung is thinking with their designs

yay SD card slot! Definitely one of my favorite thing about it, im so glad they added it. My 2nd favorite would have to be the premium look of the metal design they always go with, im all for phones being light but when i hate it when it feels flimsy

I hope the onboard popcorn maker also has a butter dispenser, if not ohhhh well

My favorite part about the HTC One M8 is the build quality, it is awesome. Thanks for the cool giveaway!

The metal enclosure is great. :P

i love the build quality, every other company could learn a thing or two from HTC

CPU: Intel core i7-4770k GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Harddrives: 2x 256 GB SSD samsung 830 series Raid 0 ,4x3 TB 7200 RPM WD Raid 1  RAM: 2x 16gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro(Gold)

Motherboard: Asus Z87 Deluxe/Dual PSU: Corsair AX860 CASE: Corsair 650D OS: Windows 7/Ubuntu Mouse: Logitech g700s Keyboard: 3x failed corsair k70 Monitor: Yamakasi 1440p IPS

YAY i love my HTC One m7 & am happy to hear from linus that the m8 is even better  :P  hoping to see more ppl with HTCs o & i really like the m8s commercials on tv idk if that counts if not HTC sense is great!

Its better than my HTC One X and I wouldn't mind an upgrade. :P

I loved the multitasking performance, how smooth it looked in the video, also I like the OS, but maybe only because I'm using Symbian and the 90% steel body...God that body

-josav09- Hail the Tek, Raze the World

I need a new phone. thx

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

My favorite thing is the truly beautiful gunmetal finish.

I really like the metal body and the big screen the most. The battery life seems to be good too.