HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

wow this phone seems like a worthy replacement for my note 2. unfortunately it does not support wireless charging :(

I was so stoked to get the M7 when my contract ran up, but now I'm even more excited to the the M8 and its great battery life in its stead. Thanks for the video Linus.

CPU:   Intel 3570K @ 3.4GHZ              GPU: EVGA GTX 570                          Case:    Cooler Master Storm Scout

MoBo: ASUS P8Z877-V LK                  SSD: 126GB Kingston SSD                 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212

RAM:  8GB GSkill Ripjaws                    HDD: 2TB Segate Barracuda              PSU:      OCZ 750W

Give me the phone! This is just the best android phone in the market now with its amazing battery life and sound quality, just lacking its fingerprint sensor.

Definitely loving the boom sound speaker with designs similar to the Nexus 10

Love the M8, especially the build quality.

Would love to have one.

Get it one :-)

Amazing phone.

Love the huge screen real estate and the gestures for "hands free answering"

But what could be better than the performance and awesome speakers, well maybe only the double camera. As someone who often takes out of focus pictures this is huge.

Dude, it just seems like HTC's products are always the best choice i love the placement of the speakers and "Sense" is just awesome inmediately fell in love with the m8 

This is awesome of HTC!

My Machine: CPU: i5 3570K | GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 | RAM: 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance Pro | MOBO: ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro | Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 (original) and Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB HDD | Case: NZXT Phantom | Mouse: Deathadder 2013 | Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker | Headset: TB Z11s |

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the build quality and design. 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the looks and the feel that the aluminum body provides.

Great video guys!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

There are so many things I like about the HTC One, but the speakers and the new Sense is what I like the most! :D

I LOVE the battery life. I have an iPhone 5 atm, but that thing only lasts about 4 hours when browsing :(

O and Linus: dat cheesy "call" to Luke, you had me laughing out loud in class :P

I listen to a lot of music, and I think the M8 will let me enjoy it to the fullest, I'm not much of a photo guy anyway so the camera isn't really an issue for me. My hands are large enough to easily use the lockscreen button.

The phone looks so awesome would be awesome to win it.

Well, I find all the new flagship smartphones really similar in terms of components and specs, so the only thing that really matters anymore for me, and for any buyer I guess, it would be the design and quality of the materials used. So that being said, YEAH! The One m8 looks pretty damn classy, and the front dual-speakers are an awesome feature of course.

I love the speaker on the phone, but the favorite thing is probably the double tap to wake up the phone xD.

Current Phone is M7 BTW

XIII

I love the design
definitely the best looking phone on the market

giveaway!! :o

Amazing phone.

Love the huge screen real estate and the gestures for "hands free answering"

But what could be better than the performance and awesome speakers, well maybe only the double camera. As someone who often takes out of focus pictures this is huge.

i love the build quality of the m8, the smoothness of sense6, boom sound and it is a high quality phone :D

I Like it for everything. It is just a perfection. Design, tech. specs. feelings. 

Honestly, my fav thing about this phone is a tie between it's beautiful build quality, and it's amazing battery life.

the looks. gun metal color seems to be really nice and the build overall :)