HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality and the aluminum finish.

The M8 is the best looking phone on the market. Period.

Love the build quality and the addition of the SD card slot! Would make a lovely upgrade from my aging S3, please pick me :D

Favorite thing about this phone has to be the desing looks beautiful.

Favorite thing about the M8 is the fact that it finally has a micro SD card slot... and build quality but thats pretty obvious

I really like the look of the new One, it has amazing build quality and now with the micro SD expansion this will definitely be my next phone. 

I love the fact that the M8 is one of the few phones to get the fact that you need a different color led then a SUPER blue in order to get the color correct. No DSLR in their right might would get lighting wrong, why should phone manufacturers get color wrong?

Battery life.

Camera is a real turn off though. I don't facebook, instagram, and etc. I do, however, constantly use my phone to snap prints/graphs/scribbles/shapes for notes. Details are paramount, hence, 8mp = my minimum.

My favourite thing about the HTC One (m8) is the boom sound speakers. The speakers are just amazing and are the best compared to any phone I have seen. It would benefit me because I watch a lot of movies on my phone and listen to music a lot so yeah... the HTC One is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The feel of it. It feels so good in your hand.

My favourite thing about the M8 has to be the design and speakers.

Good luck everyone!

I'd like to say the speakers are the best part but I've literally never seen an HTC one m7 or m8 in person. So for now I will say the screen is the best part.

New Build Soon. Currently: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal | Silverstone Strider Gold 850W. Pending: 8700k | RTX 2080 or Ti. | 16Gb RAM. | Gigabyte Gaming 5 or 7

Watercooling: Laing DDC Pump Bitspower Pumptop and Reservoir | 2x EK 360mm Radiators | 6x EK Vardar 1000RPM Fans. | 10mm Glass tubing/Bitpower fittings.

Surely the build quality and speaker positioning and the addition to the micro sd card!! 

Finally a good chance to win this awesome replacement for my damn slow as phone.

Love the show. Watch you everyday... I mean it... the show... Weird?!? jkjk

I currently own the m7 and have been completely satisfied with my purchase. Had to drive 3 cities over to get the last one in stock on release date. Unfortunately. I haven't upgraded to the m8 but I am loving everything about it!

It's hard to say what feature I like the most but since I am only picking one, BOOOOOOM sound with it's amazing sound, loud enough to catch the attention of others, which is definitely pleasing to my ears!

I really want that phone... it sure beats my motorola atrix hd

I have the M7, fantastic phone. Best of luck, everybody!

The specs and the aluminum body are definitely the best parts of the M8.

I really love the screen size and the display as I have never had an htc or a samsung galaxy. My friend recently got one and I must say I really want it. I have been wanting to try out a different phone for a while now and this would be the perfect opportunity. Thanks

Free phone? I love that! The M8 is amazing! I love the desing!