Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is the superb build quality that Linus describes. It'll be the perfect replacement for my iPhone. Also the front facing speakers are a godsend, I would be able to watch all of Linus's videos for hours without lugging my headphones around and cupping my hands.

I probably like the fact that the charging port is on the bottom the most. That way I can recharge it with portable battery banks on the go a lot easier. My current phone the One X has a side port so it doesn't fit in my pocket when I want to do this.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

My favorite thing about the New HTC One m8 is the increased battery life. That has been the one disappointing thing about m7, and I am glad that they fixed it.

Free you say. Much screen, that is all.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

The only reason I went with the S4 instead of the One is because of the larger screen and sd card slot. Now m8's got both! Huge thumbs up there.

My Favorite thing about the M8 is the fact that it's very likely to replace my EVO 3D. 

The build quality looks stunning!

I clicked the link, you should too!

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) has to be the version of Android with the hardware inside. I absolutely love fast, yet customizable phones.