HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My nokia 5800 is begging to be replaced, it's funny how so many hours of record braking and frustration from playing Solitaire with the "stylus" has scratched the screen up to a point where i can't see anything on the edges of it.
That, and Symbian.

That said, i never got the chance to try how durable a Gorilla Glass screen can be, the idea of a dual camera at the back is absolutely amazing for my extremely aficionado photography hobby (which funnily enough the camera is better in terms of functions compared to my Nikon L810), and the Qualcomm SnapDragon Quad Core is just begging me to do all kinds of crazy stuff with it, i'd feel like having a fully capable Raspberry Pi if you manage to fully utilize it), and finally, MICROSD SLOT; seeing all these Iphone models that charge just as much as a new phone for a 16gb upgrade makes me sick, so this is a huge plus.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello, my favourite thing about the M8 would be the build quality, sound looks to be awesome an the dual cameras are nifty but i must say i look forward to having such a solid piece of hardware as my phone.

My favorite thing about the M8 is that, like its predecessor, certainly raises the bar for build quality in Android phones. Very elegant indeed.

my favorite thing is the ability to cook popcorn

I love android so much but the one thing I have always been jealous of iPhone users is how solid and sleek their phones are. Its phone without a doubt will be my next one solely for its build quality.

I like its metal construction, gives it a premium feel compared to other plastic smartphones.

I love my HTC One,

Great review on it Linus and one i can actually understand.

I so want an M8 but grats to whoever wins it or them

Best android build quality by far, and Sense 6.0 really doesn't look too bad!

This phone looks amazing and I really like the 90% metal body and great sleek look ! Getting this phone would be great, thanks !

Finally signed up for a forum account after years of watching linus's vids just for a shot at this phone. Thats how much i like it :D

The Girarffing Camera is amazing !!!!!

That weird image editor looks really cool and the speakers look friggin amazing

Hey Linus, thanks for the excellent review!  My favorite thing about the new M8 is definitely the build quality!

My favorite thing is that they copied apples color scheme.

i like the build quality of htc phones, its just amazing. :D

Would really like to Experience the front facing speakers, i am tired of the "Cup" Hands.....

Well there are a lot of things I like about this phone compared to my current phone HTC 4G LTE. It's a bit bigger than my phone. It's got a 1080p Full HD display compared to my 720p one. I actually like the overall look as well since it looks very clean and doesn't have anyone unnecessary home button in the front. Also, I believe in comparison to other phone competitors many people don't use HTC vs an iPhone or Samsung. I like to be a bit different since it kind of feels like I would be pressured to get something since everyone else has it but that is not the case but the build quality seems great since my current phone seems to be doing well. I am very curious on that 4 ultrapixel camera since every other phone are still using the megapixel just curious about how much better in comparison. 

my favorite thing about the M8 is the 90% metal body! very sexy! :)

I really like that camera, and the colour is nice aswell.