HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing is the definitely the design!

Great video Linus!

awesome phone! The thing I like the most about it has to be boomsound! It's still ridiculous that so many phones has back/side facing speakers.

Greating from Switzerland!

I love the screen size paired with the weight, awesome combination!

Gotta love how its screen can be larger than other phones.

I actually liked the feature were where you swipe the screen when it's locked, it opens different windows. Pretty nice.

Oh, yeah, would LOVE to win one.

I would love one of these phones.  The thing looks awesome and is a power house to boot. Better click that link guys.

After watching the whole video my favorite thing about the M8 is how fast and responsive it is, but the guerrilla glass is a close second place.

I want one. I really really want one.

I hate my phone. It's slow, it's glitchy, and the damn thing never works on 4G but does perfectly well on 3G.

Excellent Video, now gimme that super sexy 90% metal unibody M8 goodness!

Clicked the link! I love the sleek finish on the back, such a good looking phone, that and the boss speakers of course.

m8! that's awesome looking phone! my favorite things must be the front facing speaker and build quality. it beats my samsung galaxy s3 anytime! when i throw my current phone on the couch then i can't hear when phone is ringing because speaker is facing the fabric. also plastic makes it feel little bit cheap. next time i'll definitely get HTC, but right now college is draining all my money. luckily this giveaway gives me chance to win one. this is international, right?

The brushed aluminium is just awesome! Thanks Linus for the nice review!

I loved the look of the original HTC One when it came out, and I love the look of this one, too. Whilst I have never used HTC Sense before it looks quite similar to the stock Android I am used to, which is one thing I like a lot. IMO, Samsung really missed the mark with their TouchWiz UI, I have never found a person who likes it.

I'd say the the overall size would be my favorite part as most phone squeeze a lot of info and app interface together or at least all the phones I've owned with my htc desire s, I would also say that the sound quality would be a benefit as it would minimize the number of devices sombody would need carry around for a phone and a music device (ipod) coz let's face it most ppl don't like apple anymore and they aren't the innovators they were back in the day :P

Sweet Review Linus! My fav thing about the m8 would be the metal design and the front speakers, i feel like HTC has a monopoly in these two departments when it comes to smartphones. Would love to see a better camera though!

Amazing phone.

Love the huge screen real estate and the gestures for "hands free answering"

But what could be better than the performance and awesome speakers, well maybe only the double camera. As someone who often takes out of focus pictures this is huge.

Very nice review!!

For me the design really does it, the HTC One M8 has a design I can't explain..

I just feels made for simplicity. HTC really thought about "Less Is More"...

My favorite thing about the M8 is definitely the build quality, that and the battery life :)