HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Would really be epic to win this phone! I love the premium build quality I've never owned anything like that before. Thanks linus for setting this up :) Good luck everyone. invite ppl so we can get that second phone ^_^

I really like the build and design of this phone

I think the 4MP camera is good enough, I rather want more usable low light shots.

What I love the phone most is its build quality, one of the sexiest phones on the market hands down.

My favourite thing about the HTC One is the metal finish and the overall build quality (most manufacturers have forgotten this), but now it has the SD Card, it has easily become my favourite phone. 

Would love to get rid of the old S2 that I have.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the adequate logic of designers who have designed this magnificent thing, in which everything in its place and made ​​more than a decent level. (I've used google translate for this sentence, sorry if something is wrong)

I like HTC Sense and the metal construction.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.

favorite thing would have to be the solid build.

Nice review, I loved the Tesla bit... ALSO: finally an international contest!!!

Now, for the phone: I really like it is made of metal and how they gave the camera bigger pixels instead of more pixels, you dont need more than 4 mpx for pics you will upload to facebook, instagram, etc.

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

The forward facing speakers are the best part no more cupping!

That build quality... *drools*

Also expandable storage!

It's a pretty difficult decision between the M8 and the Z2.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

ooooooo goodies ooooooooooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My favourite thing about the M8 is they are truly a step ahead of the rest in their innovation in software, hardware and design, knowing what feels right and what actually works.

LOVE THE DOT CASE!! Seriously, HTC hasn't just improved the phone by adding better hardware but they innovated as well! Good to see in an industry that was meant to innovate and change the world. Personally, I find HTC's build quality the number one feature of this phone - The real metal is something I really appreciate coming from phones like the LG chocolate >.< :P

love the increase in screen size, the battery increase and sense 6 changes. will be a great update to the m7

Anybody else like to waft farts to their nose with a cupped hand?

I like the all metal construction and the speakers, thanks for the give away

WOW what a killer review!

Definitely made the no.1 spot on my dream list.

My favorite thing about it is (can I really only say one?...) that it's not just another android phone with one-up specs. You can really see that HTC followed up on their history and really provided what the customers want: a GOOD android phone for someone who lives on the real world and doesn't just want it as some piece of SWAG bling without even realising a third of its possibilities.

Oh, that and the awesome speakers! Rear-facing speakers have got to be the stupidest piece of crap ever to be included in overpriced tech...

Peace!

I really like that it's a phone. I am a recently rehabilitated Tarzan enthusiast and have spent the last ten years of my life in the jungle searching for a woman named Jane so I haven't had much use of mobile devices.

I love M8 build quality. It's much better in comparison of fake HTC i have right now :D

VopwhmJ.jpg?1

Awesome Review. I've used HTC's since the first phone I've bought and my favorite thing about this phone is how far they have come and how much innovation has gone into this phone. Also glad they stuck with the boomsound speakers and sexy aluminum body  B) <3

I love the front facing speakers none of that hand cupping for me!  B)