HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Omg this phone is so great and beautiful!!! I love the name for the 3rd color "Pirate" hehe

I like the phones processor, sure I can do a lot with that. Great cameras, useful speakers, faster charging, great look, and sturdy metal frame. This phone would really come in handy, specially since I cracked the screen on my galaxy note, now I dont get data nor gps signal :(

Click the link people!

Seriously LOVE the beautiful craftsmanship and attention to detail on the M8

Really like the one.... Ive been using sense for various years and i like it a lot and boomsound speakers are great

It is a phone and I don't have one. LOLZ But really I love HTC speakers they are awsome and I love music.

This phone has loads of good things but what I like the most are the stereo front speakers. I game and watch videos alot with my smartphone and not having the sound coming from the front of the phone and into my face, slapping it with quality and power, is not cool. So, let's see how lucky will I be.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the design  :) 

The design is very sleek and elegant. 

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

HTC One, For Life!!

I like how it has a big screen and is barely heavier than the iphone 4s (my current phone). Hope I win  :D

I actually really like the camera, it looks pretty awesome.

I love the superb build quality. Would really like an aluminium phone rather than a plasticy samsung phone.

My favourite thing is defenitly the speakers. 

Cheers from Sweden

Would love to get this phone. The build quality looks great and really wanna hear those speakers.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality. I've been using samsung phones for years now, I want something that doesn't feel like a toy.

Dem speakers doe. and that metal and on screen buttons and stuff.

I like the ability to wake the phone without hitting the power button!

Wow. This phone looks pretty damn cool.