HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

this phone is great, i love its battery life, the camera and the screen that is not small but also no ridiculously big.

The best thing about the htc one m8 and my current HTC one x is by far the unmatched build quality.

Thats why HTC is my favourite cellphone manufacturer.

By the way click the link guys and linus keep up the good work :)

Love to win this phone, love the design n build quality. Finally an expandable storage, that's what kept me from getting the previous htc one (M7).

Currently I own a M7.

What do I like most about the M8? I like the fact that it has a superior build quality and a battery that can last longer than the M7.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

I love the amazing build quality of the m8 and the awesome speakers! Keep up the good work htc!

I want this thing so bad. Count me in. I lvoe everything about it, especially the aesthetics.

I really love the aesthetics of this phone. It's the only phone that would get me to switch from an iphone

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Guess HTC had to sacrifice wireless charging option to add card slot and that depth camera... but I'm still using my Galaxy S1, so hard to tell if it is a big loss :) The One looks really nice!

Wow, nice giveaway. Still rocking an old iphone 4...

can't take the shame for much longer.

:)

I think this phone is just amazing! The Hardware Specs are actually better than my current(!) PC... It's just hilarious :D
(got Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 1.8GHz working with 1GB of RAM from back in the days) So pleaz gimme thaaat :D

i still use my i9000 with SlimKat, but this phone is just AWESOME.....

My favorite part is the addition of a micro sd slot.  There was none on my droid DNA and it after a year and a half of use it is almost completely full and whenever i want to download0 something I need to delete something.

My favourite feature is the dual camera for depth.

I rarely take pictures with my phone but that's probably because no matter how good the reviews are for the camera they still suck... Until now.

Best thing is that sexy design for sure. The specs sure don't hurt either though.

Amazing stuff by all your team Linus congrats .... hope you will be on the internet for the next many years ... anyway my favorite thing about this phone is that aluminium, when you think of s phones from samsung that they are completle made from cheap plastic and this one is 90% aluminium it`s just incredibile ... i think that shows from start what this phone is ...

As usual great giveaway and what I really love about the phone is the build quality because it feels like a premium phone and not like a cheap plastic toy.

HTC is so awesome at making nice phones like the one.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

In love with the full metal body and the boom sound speaker

Best thing has got to be more battery life. The M7 only gives me about 12 hours total. More battery in not much size change makes me want it.

i like the sound stuff the best!!!!!!

PC: AMD fx8350     gtx 760 4gb    16gb ram (1600mHz) 530 watt psu

camera: nikon d7200 + nikon D3200,   18-55 kit lens,   Tamron 180mm macro,  af-s nikkor 55-300mm 5.5-5.6 G ED            http://claesphotos.blogspot.com

Love the battery performance and speed, 10x better than my current phone.

Ohh gaash! after watching this video about HTC M8 I fell in love with it!! <333. Realy like that  beautiful design,and camera is  awesome <3 ^^  :wub:  :wub: 

Cookie from Latvia!  :huh: