HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

For me, the design will always be my favorite of any phone. The brushed aluminum and the shade of grey that the grey one comes in is really stunning.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus! Keep up the great work!

Intel Core i7 4770K --- ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero --- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC --- Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB 1866MHz --- SAMSUNG 840 Evo 250GB --- Corsair AX860i --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- Corsair Hydro H100i --- Western Digital RED 3TB --- ASUS ROG Vulcan PRO --- Logitech G510 --- Logitech G700 --- Logitech Z5500 --- SteelSeries QcK+ XL --- DELL UltraSharp U2713HM 27" WQHD IPS 2560x1440 --- WACOM Intuos Medium

My favorite thing is the great build quality.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design and size. It just feels so nice :P

If I had to own a phone just because of its aesthetics, the M8 would easily be that phone. But beyond its appearance, I'd have to say my favorite thing about the device would be the built in speakers. I enjoy watching videos and listening to music when I'm on my phone, and a Bluetooth speaker isn't always handy. So having a quality set of built in speakers is pretty nifty. 

I like the improved charging and the display seems good to! And the look of it in general

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

HTC M8 I am damn loving this phone would buy it if I can't get the M8 I would get M9 or M10 or any models in the future

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

Oh boy I'm speechless .! My favorite things about this phone are - The metal finish and design - The boom speakers - An most of all the icredible camera !

Definitely the speakers no other phones speakers compare

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

The improved battery life would help out a lot!

Been using the M7 for a couple of months now.. hands down the best phone I've ever had. The M8 seems to build up from where the previous version left off (I much prefer the design of the old version , I have to admit) - lots of improvements but I'm probably most excited about the 2nd read camera and the options it unveils!

I'm debating switching to dollar shave club and stopping to shave. I never asked for a beard!

Damn!This HTC seems a must have!Really like the metal look/construnction.And that camera :o 

Dual, Front facing speakers is my favorite feature

What is my favorite thing about the HTC M8?
The fact it is a HTC phone, it has everything what a smartphone needed: performance, style, quality, and a METAL case \m/ >_< \m/

Nice review Linus.

The aluminum body has to be my favorite part of the phone.

Creative Build Name Here

i7 3930K | Rampage IV Extreme | NH-U14S | GTX 680 x2 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Coolermaster 1000W | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Western Digital Black 2TB x2 | 12GB RAM Disk | HE-500 Headphones

All in the Fractal Design Define XL R2

Its pleasing to the senses. This display and those speakers in a beautifully crafted case! HTC ftw