HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing i like most about the HTC one (m8) is without any doubt the build quality. Having still a Nokia 5800 you can tell i need a phone that can last for long without breaking.

Btw, image of my current phone for the lols :D.

nokia-5800-xpressmusic-2.jpg

Solid phone. I love that it actually looks and feels like a premium phone. 90% metal. I also love the stereo speakers. I can't believe other companies aren't implementing front-facing speakers yet. 

Great review.  My favorite feature of the M8 would probably have to be the boom sound speakers.  

My 3 year old iPhone 4 could not stand a chance against this phone! What i really like about the HTC One M8 is the cameras, I love to take photos and this phones camera looks great both in the quality of the picture and the physical design of the camera by not have a big black circle bulging out of it, I'm looking at you Lumia 1020. 

favorite thing about it was the design and that it doesnt look like it's that big so it would fit nicely in my hand.

Basically everything about the HTC ONE M8 is awesome the thing that strikes me the most is the power management 

Id say that the thing I like the most is the two speakerss in combination with the big screen, since I watch quite alot of videos on my phone ... and it seams very durable and droping my phone is the thing I use it for the second most.

I just love that HTC continues to work on the DESIGN of the phone. At this point, specs are all great but having a nice look and feel are qualities that are so important and often overlooked.

-Ride

Soooo I like the great speakers, and just that there isn't really anything wrong about it at all. Even though the pictures aren't the very best, it is still a great camera, and i really like this phone. Just need some money... or a free phone. ;)

I like sense 6, display (color and brightness), boomsound, battery life, screen gestures and camera UI. I think these are underrated but some of the most used and unique features.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the extended battery life, the huge screen, and its amazing looks

Free phone!!!

I love the speakers on this phone

I love that HTC keeps improving on the already great design and build quality.

The main thing I love about the Htc One M8 is the sexy build. The only thing I think beats it is the MotoX Walnut and Bamboo versions.

Guess i need One badly, to sooth my desires. Awesome built for a phone...

I Have the M7, so one of the new things I'm looking foward to is the seamless bevel metal on the sides, bringing it to 90% metal, this was one of the selling points for me in getting the M7 over the S4!!

I have the 2013 One and it is outstanding.

I Love BlinkFeed, it keeps me up to date on everything I care about, and also gives me some interesting facts :)

My favorite thing about the M8 is the solidly constructed aluminum body ;D

Really making me consider swapping my iPhone 5 out for one of these, absolutely gorgeous.

Favorite part of it? The combination of the beautiful aluminum body and the stunning android OS makes for a pretty darn beautiful handheld device if you ask me. Thanks for another great vid!