HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The brushed metal body is absolutely beautiful, but my favorite thing would be the incredible speakers... THAT FACE THE RIGHT WAY... So now i must sulk to some emo music on my s3 because because I dont have the m8... with my friggin hand cupped over the speaker so I might actually hear it.

Favorite thing is that M8 looks great! See what i did there? haha

Good luck to everyone!

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

I'm an iPhone user.  Have been since the 3G.  When the iPhone 4 came out I no longer looked at Android phones seriously.  They always felt cheap, plasticy when compared to the iPhone.  I could see myself tossing an android phone in the car, or on the counter, but not my iPhone.  Then I saw and held the HTC One, and it finally felt like a premium Android device.  It has some weight, it doesn't flex or creek, it doesn't make a hollow thud when you tap it.. it just feels good, and you want to take care of it.  If I were to give an Android phone a serious try it would be this phone.  

The one thing I love about this is it isn't my current Motorola Droid.

I really like the speakers and the S.O. of the m8 i would like to test them my self :)

ye i'm using a HTC wildfire s with a partial broken scren

Was actually considering to buying one now I may win one xD

Love the the old HTC one's metal construction but even more now since the M8 has a full metal jacket with brushed finish look stunning!

My favorite thing about the HTC m8 is that I will be able make calls on it while watching Linus tech tips reviews !

Really want this phone... They finally added the SD slot.

I currently have a HTC desire and the M8 would be the bast upgrade for me. With its big screen and quicker response times to apps I would love to have one. 

I really like how the second camera on the phone makes the pics look almost holographic.

I would love to have an M8, but the cost is a bit prohibative right now.  Having a phone that is made with build quality in mind would be awesome.

I really love that they included microsd card slot and who doesn't love that speakers 

I like that its not made of plastic like the other Android phones, so it is like the design of an iPhone, but with better specs and of course with Android  :D

Fav thing, use of metal (miss my legend)

I finally saw the M8 in person this weekend. It is even better looking than in photos. I'm so bugged that I can't afford to buy one right now. Maybe I'll get lucky here. Good luck to everyone.

HTC One M8 is an awesome piece of hardware! i would love to win it and change my htc elf :D.... oh an great job Linus on that review! Niuce..

Clicked on the link! Hope we get enough clicks to be able to giveaway both phones! Good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway Linus! :D 

I have the m7 and loved everything about it. But the best thing about the new HTC One is that it has a even better build quality.

Love the phone's metal body. I've been using (mostly) metal phones for a while and I love them.