HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I absolutely love my M7 and the M8 is almost a perfect step up and i like the unique look the dual cammeras and impressive style give the phone the HTC One's are always something i want to show off to all my friends, I'd love to get my hands on an M8

the best thing about the M8 is the build quality and the AMAZING speakers!

That aluminium body is so sexy  :rolleyes:

Note that I'm not responsible for eye damage due to poor grammar and spelling. 

well my chances of winning are much less than your HTC ONE video content last November but i will give it a try

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

Good god that metal chassis is just to drool for.....no one else does that from what I can tell. Favourite thing by far.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I just love how HTC stays unique with its front-facing speakers, sturdy design and sc-card slot.

The best thing about the phone is the fact that it has surpassed apple in build quality and finish. The only gripes i have with it are the camera (but still enough for selfies and facebook :D), and the htc logo which i get is necessary for the internals but still not good-looking. The onscreen buttons are actually fine for me because i've already got used to the onscreen nexus 7 buttons.

I just love how HTC stays unique with its front-facing speakers, sturdy design and sd-card slot.

Love the M7s aluminum body however when playing an emulator when the phone gets hot it can be annoying, a case sorts this out but who would want to cover the smexy body. I hope the M8 doesnt have this problem even though the processers clock speed is slightly higher :/

The best thing about the M8, is without a doubt, the increase in battery life!

I use my M7 every day and I basically need to have a cable in my bag or it will die if I'm at university all day.

That being said, the improved shutter speed, is a very nice second.

i just freaking love the build quality, its so nice to see a manufacturer that gives a damn about the quality of their products! 

Love the attention to detail that HTC put into this phone!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]

The best thing about the M8, from my point of view, is the build quality and design, as well as the addition of a microSD card slot. Also, the specs of the thing are crazy. The drawback is it's price, which is understandable, but makes it a bit of an unobtainium (at least for me).

Thanks for the awesome review and the chance to win, Linus.

goddamn the gunmetal colour is gorgeous

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

my favorite aspect about the M8 is the sleek design.

Gotta love that aluminum build. Drooling over all the new phones coming out since I'm still on a gs3 haha

I really like the build and looks of this phone!

Wicked giveaways! Also, yes! Expandable storage!

Just when I'm looking for a new phone, this giveaway comes around ;) Need to replace my iPhone 4s, 3.5" screen is not enough :D

EDIT: my favourite thing about the M8 is the awesome design ;)