HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The best things about the M8 is the beauty of it. It's easily the best looking phone on the market. Also I just bought the M7 this last week because the M8 and Max were out of stock D:

Great review! Very nicely put together... Just like the M8 (smooooth). Great phone though, feels very nice as just a thing to hold, would be so worried about dropping it though! Couldn't treat it like my trusty SII!

Hello!

Front facing speakers are the way to go, and Sense is the only skin that I genuinely appreciate.  Also, it'd be nice to have a phone with decent battery life.

Oh my god I love that gunmetal body. If it's not metal, it's not good enough. I would be so happy to get this phone.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

the metal casing looks realy nice! it would be nice to replace my s2 with the one m8 :)

For sure, the design has to be the best thing when it comes to this phone, it simply doesn't compare with it's overall placement of the buttons though. Great review!

Awesome! The thing i like most about it? ithink the speakers, although design, build quality and sd card slot are awesome too!

I hope I win!

I've always wanted a 1080p phone and I've heard about its decent battery life. It looks like such a sexy phone too.

Gosh that build quality. I played with a M7 in a store once. The phone feels so premium! My favorite part is the battery life! I want!! Great upgrade from my galaxy gio haha :P

I stilll on a iphone 4...this would be a nice upgrade.  Thanks to linus and HTC for the giveaway.

The best thing of this telephone has to be the audio, phones sound SO BAD even with the hand cup trick. But if Linus approves, we know it's all good here!

(I also posted this on the youtubes)

I love the build quality and the front facing speakers of the M8. I'm hoping for a nexus 6 to replace my nexus 5 that has front facing speakers. 

I was wondering is you guys have ever considered reviewing maybe the most popular android roms such as cm, paranoid, and aokp. Maybe luke would be best suited to this. These roms seem to have all the options that linus enjoys about sense but are less weighty and available on multiple devices.

my favorite thing about the HTC one in general is the speakers really  my  motorola defy + in compare to this phone in speakers is trash and just how wicked fast the htc one m8 is

Love the battery life on it and wish more phones had the front facing speakers.

Personally i really love the all metal design of the phone. Nothing else really comes close in this respect.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the battery life.  I currently have a Samsung Blaze and I have to recharge the phone every night! I text, email, call, watch some video's, but I drain the battery quick.  I turn off Bluetooth all the time, turn the brightness down, turn off WiFi, GPS, disable apps. I do everything that is recommended to increase battery life and still at the end of the day I have less than 30 % on the battery,  From what I can see in the review video, Linus has several apps running in the background, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS on.  And Linus mentioned that at the end of his day he has at least 40% battery left!!  I want this Phone!   Most phones look great, they have fancy features and promise great connectivity.  But none of that matters if the battery lacks the power to run it all! I want this phone now, 

Best build quality of the phone, especially with the booming speakers

Best build quality of the phone, especially with the booming speakers

Love the HTC ONE M8 design and the material used for the phone. PEACE!

My favorite thing about this phone would probably be that it is sturdy, and large.

Face palm!  Just got a note 3, wish I had waited for this phone  :angry:

What I like best about the HTC One M8 is the design and look of the phone.

Compared to other phones it just screams quality. It definitely looks like premium phone.