HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 are the speakers =)

Favorite thing about the M8? Build quality of course. It's the reason why I bought my M7 and also why I'm looking forward to the M9 and M10 or whatever the names are going to be. Second favorite thing would be the SD slot, but to me that's just an extra since on-board memory on my M7 is enough for me. 

Good luck everyone! My favourite things about the htc one is the build quality and awesome design.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the design, it's just beautiful. I wish most phone manufacturers worked with metal designs :P

Well today is my birthday so... (I'm actually being legit it is)

Beast phone that is, would like removable backplate but if I had one I wouldn't complain lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I want a HTC One so bad, I wanted to get the M7 and now the M8 but most phones are just too expensive off contract. I love my Nexus 4 especially for the price but man on man, that M8 hardware, and the front facing speakers...want that!

Good luck everyone! Here's to 10,000 hits on that link!

I have the M7 and goddamn its a good phone, Linus practically talked me into it and I have no regrets, I spread my load across multiple devices so I can usually expect 2-3 days of battery life with it easily. That gun metal finish makes me lust after this phone even more than I did the M7  :D

I fix phones for a living and I am always fixing Samsung's garbage plasticy phones, nothing about them feels premium.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

My favorite feature is that it I'd better than my current phone in many ways. But on a serious note, I like the boom speakers

I've been using a Galaxy SIII since the past couple of years now ! Fully Overhauled with CM11 (KitKat 4.4.2) But still find it a bit sluggish when compared to my friends S4 or M7(On their stock ROMs) ! That's one of the reasons I want the Phone ! :D 
But seriously though I really like the Build Quality on the M8(Almost 90% metal is an achievement in itself) Can't wait to get my hands on with it and have that cold metal feel in my arms !!!.. And also Sense has come a pretty darn long way since i last didnt like it that much on the HTC One X ! But I feel its the best android skin to have ever existed ! :) And what else can I say... BOOMSOUND is just marvellous(was literally blown away when i witnessed it on my pals M7) <3 
And yeah that's that ! I hope I win and I'm the ONE you are looking for ! :P 
Cheers ! 

The buld quality of HTC has always been top notch... the M8 is no exclusion! Sexxxy piece of technology =))))

like the expandable memory option, can add a micro SD card up to capacities of 100GB+ for all the music, pictures and moves youll ever want and need

Woot giveaway! What I like of the HTC M8? The metal design, it looks so boss.

I'm liking the Sense interface on this phone, stock andriod can get on my nerves. And the dual real camera is a great addon for someone like me

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

I like the speakers. I never had a phone with good speakers, they were always very quiet but when they were loud the sound would be very distorted :wacko:

Great giveaway,thanks linus and HTC.

I really like the all metal construction and the great sound quallity.