HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the design of the M8, the metal construction seperate it from most other phone on the market for me

I agree with you Linus it is good to see a company put speakers that actually point towards the user on a phone. Also the metal construction looks outstanding.

Favorite thing? Absolutely love the build quality on this device. Why isn't it selling out everywhere?

My favorite thing about the M8 and the whole HTC One line of phones is the build quality. Since I got the HTC one Mini I realize that I will no longer settle for plastic or shoddy construction ever again.

NEED this phone! One of the 2 microphones on my iPhone 4S doesn't work, so I can't really record video on it :(

finally with MicroSD support

Sign me up :P

Your review reminded me about of MKBHD's well u cant complain that you both are awesome ! 

Yay! an upgrade from my s2 would be amazing!

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Well, be nice to retire my iPhone and have a phone that doesn't take ages to do anything!

My favorite thing is definitely the look and feel of the HTC One M8. I love how it's all aluminum, it's the best looking phone out there.

Awsome Video Awsome phone my favrite thing about the HTC ONE M8 is the build i mean using metal thats so smart i think the hevys of users can have this.

hope i win:)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I love the brushed metal look, but I am most excited about the battery life. I have an s3 and it is driving me insane!

I really like how high quality of a phone this is will probably buy one even if I don't win. But I can still hope.

My favorite part of the Phone is the Speakers along with the AMAZING design :D

Ray~

HTC One M8 > my Samsung Galaxy S4 

WOO HTC

I love that phone because of the fantastic videos the camera can do... and the aluminum body!

i wish i could win the m8

best thing about it is the build quality and boomsound speakers

if HTC could put just a little bit of money into ADs like samsung does with their phones they could be the best company on the market

Favorite thing about the M8: It actually has an SD card slot! woooo! Thanks!

Love your review LTT, they are just sooo awesomeeee. There are too many good features in M8 but thing I most like the most in M8 is the awesome camera. It's clarity and UFocus technology are the most attractive features for me.

I really like the build quality upgrade on this compared to the htc one, i had a htc one and it had gaps in it everywhere, it was really sub par but this one looks even more sexy and seamless :)

Love that metal finish soooo seksee also 2GB RAM is a fine addition as well as the 2nd camera.

One thing I much prefer on the M8 over the M7 is the gestures. Just bringing the phone to your ear to answer it? How has that not always been a thing?

favorite thing, being able to charge the battery quickly, love being able to throw my phone on the charger for 10-15 mins and get a reasonable charge

Amazing build quality!

need this phone, still rocking my htc aria from 2010!