HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Already owning a One(M7), my favourite feature of the M8 has to be the better battery. Although BoomSound, the metal body, excellent screen, gimmicky camera and awesome specs are all appreciated.

My aunt who worked at sprint got layed off, so we are getting kicked off her family plan. A free unlocked phone would help make picking out a new cell company. Thanks linus and co for running this .

Hey there, I want the HTC One M8, please :) It´s Unibody is beautiful and the speakers are amazing! I really enjoy Videos on my friend´s M7!!

I love the inclusion of front speakers on this phone! No more using my hand as a resonance chamber anymore...
Also the camera looks super great! The camera on my galaxy s4 is sh!t :(

For me the most attracting to this amazing phone is definetly HTC sense. Having only worked with the Samsung android overlay I really wish to get a different one.

HTC One wow! amazing product!!  :o

I love most about the HTC One is the phone is that has a big of enough of a screen in order to watch any content or even playing games too :lol:  

Damn really nice phone, I want it!!

The BoomSound speakers beat any other phone's speaker. AWESOME phone

Dat build quality! Normally not a big phone kind of guy but that is one sexy phone!  :D

Best feature is the awesome build quality  B)

Awesome phone! I love the simplicity of the phones exterior design. That metal is fabulous. 

Favourite feature would have to be the design on this phone.

Has to be the build quality, I have dropped my M7 countless times and it has not broken once, if the M8 is even tougher then I will definitely upgrade in the future.

I used to own an HTC and now with my Nexus I really miss the sense overlay. And don't even get me started on those front facing speakers! <3

I am pumped to maybe win a free phone. Love the Speakers, selfie cam, and build quality. 

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

I like the build quality of the HTC One M8

much better looking and feel than the plastic Galaxy S5

I thing I probably like the most about this phone is the build quality...

Other then that the Z2 takes the cake for other things

I really like that HTC put in the option for gesturebased unlocking. Because the lockbutton placement is probably the only designflaw about this device. Otherwise looks to be a top notch device! 

The thing I like the most is they have actually managed to improve on the HTC M7 which is my current daily driver.

Due a (free) upgrade I think

My favourite thing about the M8 has to be the user interface. Always been a fan of HTC seeing as the only two andriod phone's I have owned are the HTC Wildfire and the DesireX (never owned windows or iOS phones). The notification tray in particular has to be one of my favourite feature because I used my phone a lot just for a small mobile gaming sessions, listening to music and texting people so being able to change with so much ease sounds great