HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Really great video guys :D I love the build quality on the M7 and the M8. I really need to get some money and but on of those because i am using my ancient galaxy ace....or win one :C.

Well the first thing that I love about the HTC one is that it is an android... Yep im stuck with an Iphone 3gs at the moment saving up for either a moto x or HTC one, so if I could get this HTC it would be sooo good. Thanks Linus please could I have it <3

I've been giving some thought deciding between the HTC One M8 and the Xperia Z2, and the tipping point for me is the aluminium body. I mean the Z2 doesn't have a bad build by any means, but the M8... Once you touch it, you never want to go back.

the build quality would be my favourite part.

I love boom sound because they are amazing and should be the default on any smartphone!

It's probably already been said but I love the ID of this phone, especially the brushed metal which I'll never stop loving!!

I just love the boomsound concept HTC FTW

Sense <3

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

What I love most about the HTC One M8 is the beatiful gunmetal finish, and I have MILLIONS more reasons why I want one, also I hate my iPhone they aren't very good :/ anyway I <3 you linus YOU ARE AWESOME :D

BTW good luck to everyone :)

Like many people, I LOVE the amazing design of this phone! In fact, it's my favorite part about it. I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't include optical image stabilization on the camera, but oh well. You win some, you lose some, right? I'm also pretty happy that they included a micro sd slot, but it doesn't make a world of difference to me. 

I can cook minute rice in 55 seconds

I really like what HTC is doing. The build quality on that phone looks incrediable. I would much rather have a well built metal phone than a large screen phone made of plastic.

I love this phone thinking about buying it to replace my iphone 4 

best thing about this phone is that it runs android not Ios ^^ with the same kind of construction quality^^

The back finish is one of the best features that I love :D

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

What I love most about the HTC One M8 is the beatiful gunmetal finish, and I have MILLIONS more reasons why I want one, also I hate my iPhone they aren't very good :/ anyway I <3 you linus YOU ARE AWESOME :D

BTW good luck to everyone :)

Honestly, the battery life is a big thing for me, if it is as good as Linus claims. I'm currently using my Nexus 4 (and loving it) but the battery life is seriously bad...

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Loved the video! Favourite feature is the inclusion of front-facing speakers FTW! Hope I win the phone :)

Well I never won anything so good luck to who gets the phone.

but about the HTC ONE M8 i've never seen such a beautifully designed phone

it's Premium look just makes me happy inside :)

Hy. I like that the HTC One M8 has the all metal design.

it looks so good  :o

Weeeeee, time to (hopefully) get rid of that crack in my current phone one of my friends made!