HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Two front speakers that are loud!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

DEM SPEAKERS ARE BOOMBASTIC!

How I would feel like winning this phone and showing it to my friends with other crappy phones:

InsignificantSnoopyIrishwaterspaniel.gif

My favorite thing about the M8 would have to be the fact that you can't really distinguish the side bezel from the actual screen, it is not a M8 only feature but I'm sure glad they keep doing that. It's my favourite phone on the market , no doubt.

Oh, and that background camera or whatever it is. It's AWESOME.

I like the looks of the Sense 6. I've had to deal with Touchwiz for so long and Sense looks so much better.

The front speakers are definetly my favorite part :) . So tired of cupping my hand to get decent sound <_<

The addition of the External SD slot is just the best to me. Really missed it when I changed from my old Wildfire buzz.

the metal construction and dot view case is really good and i hope i can replace my i9100 with the M8

This is the nicest phone I've ever seen. Pick me!!!

Favorite feature would have to be all the gesture based commands.  My current phone doesn't really do any of that.

what can be said,cool design and the speakers are killer...

My favorite thing about the new HTC One M8 is its amazing design... This thing was made to satisfy the eyes ♥.♥
Thanks Linus & HTC for this opportunity  :)

Yay, giveaway! I have to say I love the front-facing speakers, along with all of its performance. 

Can never go wrong with that build quality... Favorite part though? Linus' cat videos look great meow.

Great video. Keep doing what your doing.

Top notch internals and externals set this phone apart.