HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I have to say my favourite thing about this phone is the secondary camera on it. The cool parallax effect would give me the ability to get some really nice shots on a daft punk helmet that I'm currently building! Love the video and love the phone! It would be a dream to upgrade from my nasty LG optimus L3  :)

As an iPhone owner since the very first one, this phone intrigues me. Kind of want.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

The extremely nice build quality; that aluminium body is just fantastic (especially compaired to the Galaxy line up)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

My DEFINITELY favorite thing is the 1080p 5 Inch screen, i love watching YouTube videos, or enjoy high quality games, also the build quality is insane, i haven't seen such a well built phone from any other phone manufacturer.

Thanks for the give away Linus and HTC, I just love the design and build of the M8. So far the only real complaints I've heard are about the camera, but as Linus says, I'm not someone who prints the photos I take with my phone so that wouldn't bother me (standards aren't that high from the Nexus 4 anyway). I'm not a fan of upgrading my phone every year and the M8 definitely looks like a worthy companion for the next few years. Really tempted to get one.

I LOVE the HTC One M8 because it will be the phone which I will replacing my slow Galaxy Nexus with, just need to wait for a couple of months as my phone subscription ends in august  :(. It would be awesome if I could get one of the Linus Media group!! Love your videos! Keep up the good work!

This phone is probably the One phone that would bring me back to android , especially the gun metal colour :)

Would love to win this phone to replace my battered up iphone 4!

overall the m8 is currently the best phone!

What you like at most about M8?

I cant tell... you need to give it to me then i can say(or do review) 

Maybe camera and speakers will be nice

Give this phone to me then i let you know

I love the INCREDIBLE design and amazing build quality!

Short and simply put, I love the build quality most with all that metal! I currently have a GS3 and all that plastic...bleh. Also, I would love some freaking front facing speakers for once. 

yeaaa giveaway time.

tmy favorite thing about the m8 is by far the boomsound speakers

Amazing phone like always from HTC,

Favorite thing has to be the look and feel of the phone, that comes along with the alu unibody.

ofc one cannot not mention the quality of the phone =D

I have a m7 love it, but m8 with its new design and bigger screen it is definitely something i like most.

Give it to me.

I've heard so much hype for the speakers that got me intrigued. I haven't seen one irl and I have this amazing chance to win one. Thanks! :D

One main reason i love the phone is its amazing buid quality and metallic finish

I love the screen size and the amazing viewing angles on the phone

Really hope I win :)

Favourite thing huh? Well it's not an M8 exclusive feature but I haven't had any of those HTCs with the dual front speakers which are LOVELY. I just love them, really. Apart from them pointing at you while you're listening to something and at the same time using the phone I also love that feature because when I listen to music through the speakers with the phone being on a table I normally have the  screen facing that table and if I want to check the time or do anything with the phone I have to grab it, which wouldn't be the case with the front speakers. And well.. they're dual :P
edit: And ehm... DAT BUILD QUALITY