HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Looks like a very nice phone, though the best thing about it, on my side, is the dual-camera on the back! Looks to take some incredible stills and video!

MEH

I love the little tweaks they made as they add up to a big difference!!

I am myself an owner of the HTC One M7 and love that HTC managed to improve on pretty much perfection.

Long time Youtube subscriber, first time poster! Love the the M8 designs!

the thing i love... about this phone... i brought the sprint htc M8 version for my wife and it came with Harmon Kardon speakers... EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! ABOUT THIS PHONE!!! lol... 

I actually think the front facing speakers are the nicest thin on this one :D

My favorite thing about the phone? Hmm thats a hard one. It must be the overall HTC quality feel and experience!

I love those speakers man, wish other phone makers would step it up in that category like HTC has

Great giveaway! So sick of not having from facing speakers on a phone, so the speakers are by far my favourite feature.

I know everyone's saying this but the design and build quality is definitely the best thing about this phone, followed by the fact that they managed to make a skin which doesn't suck and make you hate the phone for not having stock android skin (I still prefer stock android slightly though, sorry). I don't really care that much about the camera so that doesn't really affect me, although of course having a better camera would have been nice too.

This phone us unique and with the bigger screen,you get more of an experience while using this phone also the beats by dre :D

I love the increase in metal in the chassis from %70 to %90, build quality is such a big selling point for me.

Awesome review! Good job as always.
About phone:
I like the brushed aluminium back, it's beautifull and sign of premium quality like HTC can deliver.
And phone is realy fast as I saw on the video,simply phone to fall in love with.

What i love most about the phone is the fact that it actually has front facing speakers and such an amazing build quality while still looking aesthetically amazing !!!

Oh and good luck everyone !!!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the quality of the phone in general.

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. - Napoleon Hill

My favorite thing about the M8 is the name "M8". You can troll so much with it, as it's an abbrivation for "mate". My second favorite thing is the speakers.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Best things about this phone are the very nice aluminum body and the front facing speakers!

Nice!
Love the Solid build and Front-facing speakers it always a Plus!
Knowing that The M8 deals well with any Color Shift, this phone is definitely on my list. : )