HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really love the exceptional build quality of the M8. It would make an amazing upgrade from my measly Nexus 4.

I like the overall build quality (exceptional for an android phone for me as a Apple user)

The m8 looks amazing! It is one of the best, if not the best looking smartphone on the market.

I like the style of it and how it flows well to one app to the next and the technical specs are nice. The organization of its product and the features it just makes me happy. I would prefer this over the Galaxy AND YES AN SD CARD SLOT. 10/10

What's not to love about this phone (Apart from the awkward power button placement... Seriously HTC, WTH?)? The screen, the performance, the speakers... Everything is just better than the competition. But if I have to choose only One thing as favorite (See what I did there? :P ), I'd choose the design. The M7, the iPhone5, some Xperias, they're all pretty devices. In my opinion, though, the M8 trashes them all. Not to mention what it does to Samsung phones (And yes, I own an S3 right now exactly because of the lack of microSD on the One X and the One). It's been a while since I was so excited about a piece of mobile tech.

Keep up the good work! Hope I can win one amazing phone. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

HTC one is practcally sent by god to purify the ugly earth...
owning it would be life changing...

too bad i cant post pictures in these forums
made an image just to post here and found out i cant post images at all  :(

Hey I just watched you video about the giveaway and I would love a new phone as I currently have a Huawei  Ascend Y210 and it's really not going to last much longer xD and I like everything about the HTC One (m8) its way better then everything I had in the past and I would Love to win this phone :D and keep up the good work on the vids guys :D 

Kudos to HTC for following the m7 with such a great successor: my favourite thing about it, though, is something we already had with the m7--->design and build quality: it looks simply gorgeous, and I can't picture it breaking after a 1mt fall like all other phones. I'm not a fan of Sense but it looks fast and sharp, so I guess I could get to like it. If it wasn't for the price it would be a no-brainer as my next phone, my iphone 4 is starting to catch on fire...

I like the build quality and the front facing speakers.

Overall amazing phone. HTC had some problems a few years ago but now they are making fantastic phones. Keep it up.

I think best thing of the htc M8 is the build quality.

Also the front speakers are great!! :)

My favorite thing about this phone is that its a phone and that it looks so SEXY.

my favorite thing about a phone? :) Definitely that amazing build quality :)

HTC One (M8) look awesome with it metallic body. 90% overall metallic body FTW!

amazing sound, Large screen, Dem Aluminium build qualities,.. REPLACE MY OLD ONE

Click Click Click I want to try the m8 :P

Love the new build improvements, best looking phone after seeing the mock up in real life.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My favorite thing about it is everything : boom sound, look, disaign, ui, fast procesor.... EVERYTHING! Hope i'll win :D

Definitely the build quality, it's a shame we're still seeing so many plastic phones these days.

My favourite thing about HTC One M8 is the bulit quality and performance ! LOVE from Romania <3 I hope to win one of those beasts :D

My favourite thing about this phone is that it is simply the best phone ever