Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the look of it. The design and build quality with the materials used, it's a very appealing phone for sure.

I just like the simple look of the phone; also large screen. Very important!! 

My favorite thing is the real life usage of the functions they add!
While samsung adds 999 new functions with each release they only work 10%of the time.
It feels like you got cheated, i have been a long time samsung user, and honestly i had enough with the long long time to get updates which still adds nothing new (note 2 user here)
and the horrible build quality not only from the outside but even the components ( with the eMMc bug that lasted 3 generations )
I wish to have a phone that is beautiful, built with quality yet still functional, and i think the HTC One is the One for me ( pun intended )  

How much better it is than my Old Galaxy S3! It has amazing front speakers which is a dead winner for me. And since my S3 died from EMMC i've been looking for a replacement.

Wow this phone is epic compared to my iphone. Hopefully I'll either win this one or get the M9 next year. Cannot afford a new phone right now xD

But seriously, great phone, I wish people would look at HTC more because the stuff they make is epic

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

"A redline a day keeps depression at bay" - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.4 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 and 2 x Seagate ST2000DM006 (in RAID 0 for games!) - The good old Corsair GS700 - Yamakasi Catleap 2703 27" 1440p and ASUS VS239H-P 1080p 23" - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Avid Miata autocrosser :D

My favorite thing is build quality of the M8

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

My favourite thing about HTC One M8 is its metal unibody design, which can not be mached by any other phone at the moment.

Looks like a solid phone. Love the overall aesthetic of it front facing speakers and the microSD. 

Wishing I got the HTC last year and not the S4  

while (true) {

live();

}

My favorite feature by far is the build quality, sure there are other fast phones out there but what always pulls me back to HTC is the build quality! I don't want a cheap plastic phone damn it!

It would be really nice to get the M8 to change my old Samsung Galaxy S Advance  :)

I love its build quality, and of course its hardware.

i5 2500K | Gigabyte P67A-UD4 B3 | Kingston HyperX Blu 2x4GB 1600Mhz | GTX 560 Ti  TFII | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | WD Blue 500GB | 

Lancool K62 | Lian Li Maxima Force 750W | Microsoft Sidewinder x4 | QcK mini | Logitech G400 | Samson SR850 | Xonar DG

Great video as always, my favourite thing about the m8is probably the build quality. Can't stand these cheap feeling phones.

// My Rig: i7-4790K @ 4.4 Jiggahertz // 16 GB RAM // MSI Z97 Gaming 5 MoBo // 250GB Samsung 840 SSD +250GB EVO+ 1TB Toshiba HDD // MSI GTX 970 // W10 64-Bit // Thermaltake Midtower Case // Samsung SA300 and S22D300 Monitor //

// Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard // Logitech G502 Proteus Core // Razer Goliathus // Sennheiser PC 360 Headset //

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

'Dat build quality though!

Thanks Linus!

i5 3570K,Swiftech H220, Fractal Design Define R2 XL, Windforce GTX 760, 1tb Hitachi, 3tb Seagate, 120gb Samsung 840 EVO, XSTAR DP2710, Asus P8Z77 LX, 12gb Corsair Veangance, AX760

for me the best feature of the m8 is the addition of the micro sd card slot, because I would be able to carry a lot of music and movies with me

My favourite thing about the HTC One is that it's the best looking and probably the best designed smartphone on the market.