HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think the best about the phone is handsdown the awesome build quality :)

My favourite part of this phone is the build quality.

The inclusion of a micro SD slot is awesome also.

I really like the awesome build-quality and the front-facing speakers. Those two features should be the standard for all smartphones by now! (In my opinion)

By the way great review of the phone. You described the real performance of the phone, instead of just talking about the specs. Keep doing such great reviews I really enjoy watching them!

Greetings from Germany and good luck everyone!!

P.S. Sorry for the uncouth grammar :)

I've always been a huge apple fan because of the fact that their build quality is so outstanding. The M8 makes me rethink about my decision of being a huge apple fanboy because the build quality is so good.

Favorite features definitely have to be the speakers and the metal housing.

The thing i like about HTC m8 is camera because it's more faster to set focus on pictures then in the PS.

That is one hell of a bit of hardware. My favourite thing about the phone is the 360 degree panorama photo it take. Because who wouldn't want to take a huge globe shot getting every bit of scenery into one photo and then to look at the different parts of it you have to move your phone around you to see the picture. That is innovation and great job done by HTC.

My favorite part of the HTC one m8 is sense and the new camera set up

My favorite thing about this phone has to be its superior build quality.

The best thing about the M8 is the metallic body that gives it a very premium feel & touch to the phone. 
Definitely a phone that is far ahead of it's competitors!  :)

Give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me

xD

Oooowh! I would love to have the M8, the massive 2600mh battery would make it a good replacement for my iphone!

The speakers, the battery life, the camera and the hardware of the phone all sound great. :)

i love the design and battery life

I like the M8 since you'll give it to me, m8.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON AL-QUAEDA, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I’M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.

Great phone I enjoy the multi camera :D ;P

I do wish i get a chance to get one since my sumsung s2 is breaking down, but whoever wins it/both (hopefully everyone spams that button) congrats and have fun with it.

That Lovely Brushed aluminium case O_o!!! i like verry much and the way it looks

I like the front facing speakers, I always have to cup my nexus 4 when I need decent sound.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the battery life.

I LOVE the camera i often take pictures of stuff with my phone, so the M8 would be really nice to have. But nice video anyways guys :)

Loved the old HTC one x, and would quite enjoy the build quality of the M8 since my Galaxy S3 somehow sucks in that point. 

Anyway great phone and even better review as always guys :)

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the Bokeh effect... and also autocorrect.