HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i was almost giving up my loyalty to htc (one x now) but this looks very promising. everybody good luck in the competition!

Love that the battery lasts longer! i'm really missing that on my oneX now.

Best thing imo are easily the speakers, HTC sense and build quality. They know their stuff!

Seriously considering buying this phone instead of waiting for the new Nexus, but i think i'll wait a few months for the price to drop

Tired of trying to bend the sound around so i can actually hear what the speaker says

I guess I'm interested most about the boomsound speakers. I hate the small, tinny sound of other phones.

Absolutely beautiful phone. HTC would have had the perfect phone if it weren't for a few little imperfections. My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely the design. I find it kind of funny how HTC came from (in my opinion) the incredibly ugly HTC one x to the one and then this beauty.

i absolutely like the size, screen quality, and the sound quality of the phone, together with the speed of the cpu it is by far my favorite phone.

i like it more than my galaxy s4 :P

The motion launch controls are probably my favorite thing about the phone, but my favorite change from the M7 is the SD card slot. Being in phones sells for a few years the M& was probably the most personally frustrating phone to sell. I loved the build quality and overall phone, but couldn't sell it for the life of me because of the lack of that SD card slot.

That battery life is what I love, my smashed up lumia 800 has shitty battery life and I don't even use it that much, would love something like the M8

Intel i5 3570K | Msi GTX 660 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | AsRock Z77 Extreme 6 | Sharkoon T28 

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Rocaat Pyra | Steelseries 7H | Corsair SP2500

Nice phone. Looks cool and I like the Sense 6 UI.

The best thing about the m8 is the speaker design, blows everything else out of the water, however 2 things i want to see in the m9 is a fully asymetrical design i.e. removing the besel with the HTC logo and a 8 or 10 ultra pixel camera with say 4k recording......with these features this phone would be perfect.

what I like best about the M8 is that it has the looks, power and vision to give Apple a run for its money on all fronts.

I like the fact that the M8 is 90% Aluminium.. used to have an HTC desire and always loved it.. then I got an S3 from my work and its just so plastically and touch wiz sucks the big one. 

honestly, the unlock gestures, the metal construction and the unique dual-camera system were very close contenders, but the one thing that i absolutely love about this phone is that it has forward facing speakers!

like what linus has mentioned in the video, it seems ridiculous that all the major phone manufacturers don't include this simple quality of life feature into their phones! my hand shouldn't have to be in a weird position in order to watch something on the gorgeous 1080p screens that most competing phones have now!

Great phone  :) Really love the sound :rolleyes:

For someone with worsening eyesight, I would have to say the large crisp display as being the part that I like the most about it.  Plus I got big hands, so small phones annoy me.

My favorite thing about the m8 is the front faceing speakers.

hard to pick one thing. probably the outstanding ID and the speaker position + sd card slot

My favorite thing about the m8 is the speaker, it makes the listening experience so much better when listening to music when you dont feel like putting headphones. 

Basically love the whole phone. Hard to pick one thing, but it have to be the speaker position and the design. 

Really want the phone

Hope i win :D

I love the metal design, the phone I have now is all plastic :(

Very slim chance of me winning but anyway good luck to everyone  :)

Yes man i want to win it because i want that epic camera!!!

My friends laugh at me because I still use a "flip" phone.  I have been into this phone since its arrival, and mostly because of its extremely cool and lovely metal housing.  That is my favorite thing about this phone.  If a company is going to put this much effort into the build quality then surely the rest of the feature set must also be stellar.  It's at least very good marketing.