Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Love this phone, and your videos Linus.

Most of all the sound on this bad boy is something that the other brands dont get even close....

Peace :)

The screen is pretty damn good. Also what's this ****? Every frikken time there is a giveaway there a million folks how pop up out of no where. Like seriously. I understand that that's what giveaways are good for. To drive more people to your content but really? That is just shallow. 

I find my self more excited by the potential battery life of this phone. I rarely have wifi on and never any of the other things Linus mentions. It would be awesome to push the battery life on a smart phone out to 3 or 4 days.

I really like the ID of the M8.

And you should keep making phone reviews, they are great!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the SD card slot.  Finally a good looking phone has included a way to upgrade your storage!!!!!

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

Really liked the review, and really appreciate the variety in the content that is being produced, for example speaker reviews. Best of luck to all in the giveaway!

My favorite thing about this phone is their close-to-perfect design and build quality of this phone, its nice to see that a phone company puts such attention to build quality of a phone, unlike Samsung and with their Galaxy series phone *sigh*. 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the 25% more powerful BoomSound front-facing stereo speakers. If you're getting a phone with an awesome screen, (5.0 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, with 441 ppi) you are are not going to want the experience wasted by rear/bottom facing speakers of sub-par quality. The  BoomSound front-facing stereo speakers are killing the competition.