HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

What I like about that M8 is that its build quality, plus the damn good focus after shooting camera. *drools*

My favorite thing about the M8? The addition of the SD slot to the sleeker yet profossional successor of an amazing phone.

Though I'm kind of sad they don't offer the M8 in black like they did with the M7, but I have hopes for it down the road. Can't go wrong with gunmetal, but the black finish just made the M7 look mean and aggressive.

The aluminium unibody of course! After holding its predecessor, I hate to hold my current Nexus 4 and I'm damn sure that the M8 surpasses it :P
Kudos to the team for the great video. Linus seems lonely without Luke though. Haha. 

Yay free phone. I love everythin about this phone so far and it'll be my first phone :3

I used to be a HTC user back in the day, but Sense kind of got on my nerves and I felt it was kind of ugly... so I moved over to Nexus and other more Stock Android fare.

However, this phone has really impressed me. Sense is absolutely gorgeous now and they seem to have done away with teh nonsense that annoyed me before. And as someone who likes to take portrait photos I was super impressed with the result when using the Depth of Field post process effect... It would be so cool to have one of these and be able to get that lovely Bokeh in my instagram photos without needing to lug about a big DSLR with an Eye-Fi card.

So, yeah... The camera is definitely my favourite part about this.

The build quality and the front speakers are a big plus in my opinion.

Never used Sense so I don't know about it but it seems nice too.

The most favourite thing on the phone I love is the IR blaster. Strange, I know haha.

Im gonna be completely honest I really only want this phone because of the speakers. Cupping my hands pisses me off. The fact that it also has micro-sd is awesome cause that's what kept me from buying the HTC One. 

Here I was thinking about selling my M7 to afford the M8 and now you're telling me I can win ONE (pun intended).

I'm gonna get it either way... It's simply beautiful.

i love the looks of this phone.The gun metal finish is AWESOME!The battery is also a strong point of it

Just Dat Baling Aluminium  

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

Definitely the battery life. Usually I have to charge twice a day, sometimes 3 times and I'd love to be able to not worry about running out.

Also the really fast camera, that's always a great feature!

2600k@4.5GHz ~ H100 ~ Asus P8Z68V-pro gen3 ~ Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 ~ Sapphire VaporX 7950 ~ Gigabyte DCU 5770 ~ Kingston 128GB HyperX ~ WD black 2TBx2 ~ WD red 4TB ~ Hauppauge HVR2200 ~ Asus BR drive ~ RAT7 ~ Unicomp model-M

My favourite thing is the build quality, also dot-view you can get for it

I like the front facing speakers and the brushed aluminum body

I dislike the poor camera and huge size

My favourite thing about this phone? I'd say Improved battery time, or micro SD card, both of these things seems AWESOME!

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

has to be the build quality that i like the most 

I love the boomsound speakers.. I love them on my M7 and always provide a great sound when gaming or watching videos and the M8s are even better! :D

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Linus I wish to follow in your great footsteps and make the noble decision to switch from an iPhone to an Android phone. So basically, give it to me now! Please.