HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Why do I so desperately want to win this phone? Well it's got to be that HTC build quality! Plus the camera would be a nice step up over my current phone

I lové the building quality of the phone. Hope to get the second phone in th giveaway.

Awesome review, and a great phone! love the rounded edges over the M7

Current Rig : Corsair 330r, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 3570K, 8gb Crucial Balistix, KFA2 GTX680 White, Corsair AX750, Xonar Essence STX, Beyerdynamic DT770

Newly registered just to win this :)

Best feature: look and build quality. Perfect upgrade for my M7

My favourite thing about the M8 is the rounded aluminium edges, they make it look and probably feel much better than the M7.

Love the front facing speakers and build quality

The phone has a lot of great features, Sense, the SD card slot and Boomsound but the build quality is what really sets it apart, it's simply amazing. It feels like I'm holding something worth £530, as opposed to Samsung's offerings.

I can't afford it, but I'll be damned if I can't drool over it.

I helped towards the second phone :D

What I like about the m8 is the solid build quality and the amazing quality of all the parts. Especially the speaker's and camera's.

Good Luck to everyone!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Wow finally an adroid that actually gets wanting to buy it....the gun metal is sleek looking 

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the build quality.

I two things I like about the M8 is the dual camera / features for it and the dot matrix case for the phone. Like Linus said, this is great for effects and taking pictures of cats :3

Specs:

CPU: FX8350 @4.2 with H100i MB: ASRock 990FX Extreme3 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Case: Corsair 750D

Got spare skins/rares on Steam? Donate to me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellonion

I have to change my Sensation to beat my father's M7 :D Help me out!

I do like the.. Mmm the WHOLE thing.

my favourite thing about the HTC one m8 is definitely the build quality

The best thing with the HTC One M8 is the build quality. Hoping to be a lucky owner of one one one day! (worse humor than Linus lol xD)

Really a nice phone, I wish I could bring those speakers over to the Moto X.  If there's one thing that I don't like about my Moto X it's how easily the speaker can get covered up and the sound gets mushed.  Thank goodness for bluetooth speakers.

Has to be the motherfucking speaker, I'd drag my balls through 10 metres of nails to use this phone

The thing I like best about the M8 is that camera, wow that looks amazing, massive upgrade for me!

Well i guess it would be nice to win so lets participate.  B)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

I think that the HTC has the funniest camera on the market