HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Awesome video and giveaway!

I have a HTC One M7 right now and the new battery life of the M8 sounds awesome!

What I like most about this phone? The fact that Linus touched the ones that are being given away  :D .

Jk, I like the build quality a lot, hardware is less important for me since you can have a good experience with lesser hardware. But damn that build quality. Sexy. As. Fuck.

Also, Linus, great vid! Keep up the good work  :) .

There isn't just one thing that is the best. The whole experience is with the one is the best.

I want it because  I LOVE IT !!  Best smartphone out at the moment.

Definitely loving that aluminium body along with that larger screen

I would like to see the trend going to smaller phones again. I think when you can make a phone the size of an iphone 5 but with better usage of the real estate (smaller bezels) that would be the dream. My galaxy s2 is max size for me. When i see friends with xperia z or sthn ... it looks ridiculous.

The front facing speakers are my fav thing about the HTC One M8. And Click the damn link.

My favorite thing about the m8 is by far the dual camera on the back.

It really is an epic phone, if only it was in my budget

Oh if only *looks longingly into the distance, a tear in his eye*

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

The best feauture of the HTC One M8 except from it's great build quality is its dot case... It's so awesome... i also really like how it looks! And by knowing myself it will probalbly fall from my hands sometimes , and having a so goodlooking case that i am actually going to use and protect it from damage, makes the Dot Case it's best feature ! HTC ONE M8 is by far the best android phone to date !

Signed up just to have a chance at the best phone there is now! ;) been lurking for so long but I just can't pass on the M8, simply the M7 I wanted, refined to be even better, especially in the battery department! Might as well since I've been trying to not upgrade as long as this iPhone 4 can go!

I have a crappy old phone that doesn't even have touchscreen...so the thing i like is the huge screen, and id like to be able to browse the web like everyone else xD

Best phone!

Amd FX 6300,Noctua NH-L9x65 CPU cooler ASRock 980DE3/U3S3, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Nvidia Gt 440, 1x 120 gb Kingston Savage SSD,1x 1Tb WD Hdd 1 x 320 gb WD HDD, 1x 640 WD HDD.

Dem speakers rule!!!

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

I really like the Build quality on this phone, I have used the M7 and it felt great, but this looks way better!

Love this phone. I wish my giff was the HTC M8 dancing. "Im sexy and i know it!"

honestly i like the 90% metal on this phone. i broke my G2 after a month coz its worthless plastic. ATM im using the HTC sensation. this would be a very good replacement! :D

I like the boom sound. No more annoying cup trick.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

my favourite part is the more metal body and the micro sd slot.

I'd try to buy the mini version  if I could get the money.

My favorite thing about the "HTC ONE (m8)" is the screen size and the speakers, because I watch a lot of youtube videos