HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really love the innovation in speakers! It took many phone manufacturers until HTC to finally innovate the position of speakers to make it better.  :lol:

Dual speakers. Need i say more? No need to cup anything anymore :D

I seriously need a new phone mine is just dying constantly at this point

I like the aluminium design on the phone :)

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

No doubt the beautiful aluminum unibody! #HTCOneM8

My favourite thing about the M8 is the design and finish quality. The aluminium body gives it such good feel in the hand and the finish is almost flawless. I have no doubt that it has the best design for a phone out there today. 

Love the great camera which performs well in low-light and the amazing speakers!

This would be an awesome upgrade from my iPhone 4S! Oh, and I'm loving all the new skits, Linus! Keep up the good work!

its METAL BODY and the BOOM SOUNDS

it looks preaty daam good

I probably need an upgrade from my Blackberry Curve 9360. (I can't even read reviews about the M8 on this phone now.)

Seriously though, the M8 looks like one of the nicest phones on the market at the moment. AND FOR FREE TOO?!?!?!? HTC is setting an example on how to promote their phone right though. 

Linus pls....

Would love to get this  phone, and make the change from iPhone

My favorite thing is the all metal housing. makes it durable.

Clicked the link, I seriously need an upgrade.

Do I need this. My iPhone 4S starts to overheat to the point of burning my hand while it's just sitting on home screen.

Cool giveaway Linus! The M8 is frickin' sweet overall, but my favorite thing about it has got to be, like most others have said, the speakers (the fact that they're front facing makes it for me. Like wtf other phone companies, get with it  :P).

My phone contract finally just ended and this is the phone I'm leaning towards. Here's hoping -crosses fingers- never had a smartphone before.

Free phones? Thanks Linus and sponsors! Well, my favorite thing would be the speakers, but the battery life would be a close second. Oh, and the screen, and the processor, and the aluminium.............  well, pretty much everything!

Love the look of this phone, it could actually bring me back to Android!

There is no doubt, the overall look and specs of M8 are stunning. However I have seen few posts suggesting that the photo quality of M8 is not as good as in iPhone 5s or galaxy s5. Do you think that is true?

Is Mega pixels is the only way to compare the camara quality?

Definitely has to be the metal content and seamless border to the glass

I think it's the best phone there is at the moment, I especially like the design and screen size. I hope I can replace my HTC chacha after this contest ;P

My favorite thing about the phone is that it has almost top level hardware, good battery and a whole lot of features without being ridiculously big like some of the highest end contenders.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~