HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

the promise of a new bigger battery and close to android interface have me hot for this phone

My favourite feature would have to be the excellent quality and boomsound speakers.

Why do I like this phone?

Most high-end android smartphones don't have the premium feel of other smartphone manufacturers *cough cough Apple lol*. Also some of them try and lure you in with gimmicks that are cool but you will never use. The M8 has a premium design and feel that I would expect from a high-end phone as well as useful features such as BOOM sound speakers which should be an obvious idea but no one else seems to thought about. Finally the camera in my opinion is really good. This is because when I do take pictures with my camera, it's usually in places with indoor lighting or low light areas such as night clubs. The ultra-pixel camera does the job perfectly for me. Also it's shiny lol

Love the shutter speed on the camera.

Can't stand the speakers and mic on my nexus 5. Going to sell and get the new "One".

My Rigs (past and present)

Can't stand the speakers and mic on my nexus 5. Going to sell and get the new "One".

My Rigs (past and present)

The M8's size and weight was concerning but the phone looks great and I'm sure once you go big your not going to want to go back. Good,honest review! 

Well, I want a new phone to replace my old HTC One.

My favourite features must be the ability to insert additional SD Card as I have tons of music to put on my phone, and the new depth sensor camera. I can finally use my phone to photograph my friends' blooper. ;)

Awesome phone, with stunning design and a chance to win it for free! WOW!  :lol:

Awesome giveway. Hope I can win this M8.

What I like about HTC One M8

Sense Ui, Boomspeakers, Build Quality 

All my Android phone was HTC they was always better in my book then samsung. Me & my dad use Htc phones. 

The M8 would be a great replacement for my old iPhone 3G. The quality of the speakers sounds very useful!

The best thing about the M8 is the dual camera with refocus. So darn awesome!

My favorite thing about HTC M8 and other HTC phone is the exquisite build quality, I've used HTC phone since HTC hero and the build quality of HTC phone never let me down.

The thing that I MOST CERTAINLY like the most about the phone is the amazing build quality!

Dying to get this phone, I have the M7, but the M8 just blows it away with much better build quality, whats got me stoked especially is the battery life, great job to HTC!

Oh i dont just want this phone, I NEED this phone, I have a Huawei Sonic that can barely run the Facebook app.

My favorite thing is the IR blaster (said nobody), I would've liked a higher resolution camera just to be able to actually print pictures or view them on a bigger screen without them looking like crap.

One of the best phones on the planet kudos to htc i have my htc one m7 watching game of thrones with boom sound it feels like you r in the moviea it is epic gotta love the final season , can't wait to watch it on m8 !

Three things I love about HTC One M8:

1. Excellent build quality.

2. BoomSound™ speakers.

3. Sense 6.