HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the design of the HTC One it's so pretty I really like the way it is shaped and color of it.

I think I found my the phone to finally take me over to the android os

its probably time to find a way to get an early upgrade

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the front facing speakers.

I'd have to say my favorite feature of the phone is the build quality of this phone it makes me truly happy to see cell phone makers using metal again I mean i remeber when the motorola razer v3xx was made from at least 50% metal showing great build quality. so I'm just glad to see other cell phones makers besides apple making great phones.

Favorite thing is the fantastic build quality, and attention to detail. Keep up the great work HTC!

Love the build quality of this phone. Good luck everyone!

i love the design

Intel Core i7-3930K | GigaByte GeForce GTX 760 | Asus ROG Rampage IV Formula | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-2133Mhz |

Corsair AX760i | Corsair Obsidian 650D | Kingston Hyperx 3k 240Gb | Intel 520 120Gb |  |

Cyborg R.A.T 9 | Corsair H100i with Sp120 | Samsung combo drive | Samsung Syncmaster 2993Hm (3x) | Bose Companion 3

I like the build quality Of the HTC and according to my calculation i need a miracle to win

My favorite part about the M8 is it's not an Iphone (Which I currently have) Help me Linus!!!

The aesthetics of the HTC One is my favorite part, particularly how the UI blends so well with the phone's exterior design. Good luck everyone!

Hoping to be one of the over 9000!!! people who has replied to this post that wins

My favorite part must be the camera.

I think this bad boy gona be the replacement for my old HTC one X  B)

My favorite feature is the weight. There's a heft to the phone that leads me to believe that if I ever were attacked by a pack of wolves that I could use it as a hammer or possibly throw it at one.  Granted, the pack would then inevitably shred the skin from my bones, but that one wolf would know, I was a warrior.

There are 2 things I like about the m8, brushed metal finish makes it very not toyish xD and extra camera gives user the option to adjust the depth of picture.

This phone looks so nice. Really want one to replace my old iPhone!!!

i dont like any other phones anymore htc allways wows me

I definitely like the full aluminium casing most, along with the amazing screen.

Thanks for your awesome review!

Hope i Win a M8, Phone Broken :(,  The main thing i like is the aluminium finish and the snapdragon 801 chipset clocked at 2.3Ghz

I like real life reviews, phones vary greatly and plain specs usualy do not show the whole truth.

My Favorite thing about the HTC ONE (M8) is that it can truly multitask because of the raw power hidden behind that sexy 5 inch screen, unlike my current phone.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.