HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Yay thanks Linus :) Keep doing phone reviews, I like them. Its time to replace my M7 with M8 now though... :D

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

My favourite thing has to be the build quality

I also find hard not to like the front speakers as much :D

I love the look of the software and UI of it all, it looks so smooth and easy to use. It's probably the most powerful phone currently available (as the Galaxy S5 got some poor benchmarks and its verison of Android wasn't helping its case), and it's so wonderfully well-crafted. Who wouldn't want one?

Good luck to everyone else who enters the contest!

This is my first phone after a long relationship with the Nexus family. Really amazing!

oh fly, great review

i really wish to enter the contest so here's my message entry :)

HTC is really outdoing Samsung on the design front. I hope this phone brings them back into the lead. Metal body and SD card are definitely necessary features! Pick me, and help me get rid of this bloated POS Samsung S3... This S3 is the definition of planned obsolescence...  The HTC folks have always been better with their dev support -- should have never traded my thunderbolt for the S3... Pick me :)

Dropped my Samsung Galaxy S3 in the toilet last week. What is life?

sweet front facing speakers so I can listen to Linus Tech Tips. Also great dot view case!!!

Has to be the gunmetal look. Held one the other day and wow!! Felt great and looked even better.

I liked the overall design of the M7 more but that brushed texture on the gunmetal gray M8 is becoming my obsession. I also love the 5" Super LCD display. I currently have a phone with Super AMOLED and am NOT enjoying the color reproduction AT ALL. Please give me one?

Thank you for this giveaway.  :D

Great looking phone with speakers all phones should have.

The SD card slot us the main thing I was waiting for. Hope I win!

Probably Sense. The way that thing has improved over time is pretty good.

The slickness of the device and the screen size doesn't hurt it either~

Thanks for this chance btw, and your review was great! I aspire to be like that in a review. 

Love those edges! Looks so nice how it wraps around from the back to the screen edge!

Favorite thing about the phone is definitely the camera

Omfg just give me this phone. I sweat why do I even have to say what I love about it. Build quality, specs, cool accessories. Can't wait for the giveaway, never wanted anything (material) more in my life! Lololol cheers

Can't wait until it is available in a store near me!

The craftsmanship is easily the greatest feature; it surpasses that of any other Android device.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the double tap option to turn on the screen (and similar lockscreen gestures) as well as the luxurious metalic design.

I really like the design, both Sense and hardware. A real iPhone killer this one :)

I was able to hold this phone at the store. It felt easy to hold and quite sturdy.

I'm in need of a new phone and this is my choice upgrade whether I win one or not.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Blessings Friends!