HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

dat build quality!!! Seriously, way better than my current GSIII

yay giveaway!

My favorite feature from the HTC mate is they added microSD card slot which is a huge thumb up from me!  :lol:

Best part of the new m8, the aluminum (aly-oom-i-num) body. :)

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

This is Awesome!!!! Great work Linus Media Group!!

I like the speaker, I use my phones speaker to much for how crappy it is.  I would love an upgrade

My fav thing is its not an iPhone lol! No but seriously the large screen is amazing.

I want this phone because I am a huge HTC fanboy! HTC all the way! Also it is the epitome of build quality and sound1

I love onscreen navigation keys, and since I always have been writing in portrait, the point about keyboard dislocation doesn't concern me at all. Anyway, great review, you sold me a phone. But still I doubt I'll be using stock launcher instead of installing Nova instantaineously. Cause that's what I did on my nexus 4.

I love the front facing speakers, it's the one thing I hate about my current one.

The battery life sounds amazing, and so does the speaker. I'm a GS3 user though, so this phone just smacks mine. 

I don't normally watch phone reviews but when I do they are from linus tech tips.  

It's hard to decide what I like most about the HTC One M8. The front facing speakers are very important, the build quality and ID are also important, and I'm very happy to see that HTC finally added a microSD card slot. 

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to win one of the best phones of 2014!!

Wow, this is really awesome. Well I guess what I most like about the HTC One M8 is the front speakers. If I had to list one thing about the M8 specifically and not the One series in general, that would have to be the 90% metallic case. I've always been an advocate that plastic is inferior to metal when it comes to portable electronic devices. The fact that it also makes it look cooler is just a bonus.

Definitely the build quality and the micro sd and if the battery life is actually as good as linus says then the energy efficiency too.

My favorite feature is how solid the phone apparently feels! can't wait to hold one!

Favorite thing is the DOT CASE and that sexy build quality.

Huge fan of HTC the build quality and performance are my favorite thing about this phone.

I love the HTC One, it is a gorgeous phone. I must agree with the haptic feedback tho, it is damn sexy.

Wow this is a really cool phone. I especially love the front facing speakers. Hope I win one! Good luck to everyone else.

My favorite thing is the increase from 70% to 90% metal construction!

I really like the smexy metal back with sd card support