HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think my favorite thing about the m8 is the 90% metal construction making the superior build quality. (plsbasedlinusineedphone) :3 

I really like the solid build quality of the M8.  I've been using the s3 for 2 years, and my biggest gripe about it is the poor build quality.  I actually had to get my first one replaced after a year because it had stop working.

Honesty those boomspeakers which is 20% better then the m7 is worth it!

My favourite thing about this phone is its name. I'm an Australian so it gives me a good chance to joke with my m8's. 

oh and the fact that it's a beast of a phone..

I got the HTC One X when it was brand, spanking new, here in Aus (Which being not the NA version, it had the Tegra 3 chips and Quad-core). Love it. Already decided my next phone (Which it's been nearly two years so I'm due for an update) will be a HTC.

The onboard audio I've found makes even the cheapest of headphones bearable. And well, the camera, HTC Cameras have always been a strongpoint. Over my One X, the SD card would be a brilliant addition

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

ohh man with that micro sd card slot, this is now hands down the best phone on the market.

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

I love the looks of the phone and the haptic feed back if its as subtle as the m7's

Oh my oh my... my current S2 is soooo jelly of that 2600mAh battery...

I sure wouldn't mind one!

I like the full aluminum unibody chassis for extra strength and durability. I would like this phone for my father because he's a hard working man who will break any other smartphone that isnt as tough as the htc one m8

My favorite part of the HTC M8 are the boomsound speakers that have been improved to increase their already ridiculous output.

my favorite thing about the m8 is that you reviewed it better than other guys. =D

now gimme!

Haha, Would die for this phone, 

For sure, the M8 would stomp everything and anything cellular android.

i would be upgrading from the galaxy s3 so the build quality the speaker sound and that this version still has the micro sd card slot

The speakers are definitely one thing that all phones should have! Its a shame a lot of phones don't have that feature/:

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be amount of metal used for the outer shell.

WOOOOO!!! Gotta love HTC!

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

i really like the dual cameras, and the build quality is exelent. nice job HTC

I love the Boom Sound speakers! Picking One up tomorrow!