HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I'd love to get my hands on that beautiful phone. I think the Aluminum is the best part :D

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

Favorite thing? Do I really have to limit myself to one?

As an M7 user, the improved battery life and microSD slot are AMAZING additions. But if I had to choose my favorite new feature, it would have to be the ability to use gestures when the screen is off. Anything that prevents me from having to fumble with the awkward power button is a win in my book.

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the improved speakers, in my opinion they really put the M8 on top as the best multimedia device on the market today.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is that is the all metal unibody, Before my phone (note 3 which is $150 more on sprint.) was announced i was hoping it would be metal or atleast mostly metal... It wasnt.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

Oh I'd love the M8 over my iPhone 5c. Only reason I got this is because Sprint offered it for free with contract.

I've had 3 HTC phones so far the Inspire, One and One x+ i love the design and build quality. i must say my favorite thing about this phone would be the 5" screen and HTC sense 6

The battery in my Galaxy Nexus is almost completely dead. I need an upgrade. Also, my computer's CPU is clocked the same, and has the same amount and speed RAM :P screw MacBook Airs

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Full metal construction and good speakers? Yes please!

CPU: Phenom II 955 Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz  MOBO: Asus Crosshair II Formula  RAM: Mushkin Redline 4gb DDR2 1066Mhz  GPU: Evga GTX 580 2GB OC  HDD: WD 640GB

This is what im looking forward to. I love the brushed metal unibody. Its better that the iPhone's desgin, thats for sure.

Favorite thing is that it's Android.  Everything else is also very awesome.

Looks great, and is genericaly amazing! I want!

i relay like the Sony skin( some times better than the stock)

but samsung and LG and other heavy os... sorry i meant to said skins are a big no no for me.

i do not mind the sony skin its very light

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Always loved the look of the HTC One, this one is no exception. :D

FInally! A review of the phone from the best reviewer. :D

The thing i love about this phone is Build Quality. Since it's unique to HTC only at the moment. :D

Love the beautiful full metal body! Looks great! Now let me win something for once!!

i do not mind the sony skin its very light

and it does as some functionality like the quick toggles, small apps and other stuff but it does not slow down the OS like other stuff does. 

HTC skins is all right but in my mind it does not add anything that is worth no running stock android. there is noting significant about the HTC skin. no added functionality. so id rather have stock,  

The best thing about the M8, in my opinion, is all of HTC's gesture based actions. That and the superior build quality over ANY other phone. It's just too......SLICK.

still using a Droid Incredible because poor, build quality of the HTC one M8 is what makes me love it.

4670k @4.5GHz, EVGA SC GTX770 ACX, 8GB 1600MHz CL9 (2x4GB), NZXT Source 530. Asrock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer, NZXT Respire T40, EVGA NEX650G, Win 8.1.